Tendon & Ligament Repair

Zuzu, let me get some research done.

I know ligaments and tendons research is very limited and the budget most researchers/scientist have are low.

5 Likes

Thank you Zen!

2 Likes

Its strange there is not MORE interest.
Eventually (almost) everyone has some problems with their tendons and ligaments.
The more active u are, the earlier it will happen.
But it is important to be active.

When u are young (teens-20’s) u heal more quickly, as u get older…
I guess the "people in charge " want u to undergo surgery, but that only really sucessful if u are young, after that they just do a clean-up procedure/surgery. Mostly tell u to “live with it”.

May I post a link referring to a place in NYC that does these non-insurance covered t procedures for these problems? I was looking into it, but it is too expensive.

5 Likes

Interesting read Zuzu and great research Zen. I am interested but won’t be able to buy it soon so if it’s a public project then it would stay longer for everyone. And yes I totally can see how many people might need it from young to old

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo whenever you have a chance, please have a look.

1 Like

Thank you for this Zen, yes like many I suffered tendon tear years ago and I would definitely like to have this. Hope Captain will release this as a public field.

1 Like

Very interested. My tendon&ligaments around my shoulder are stretched/torn because of a shoulder dislocation suffered while playing baksetball. Ruined my carreer as it kept happening easily after the first dislocation.

1 Like

Im crying everyday my shoulders swollen for months… Can’t even go outside…hurt so much just to walk few miles

Hope this nft really being made soon

4 Likes

I hope it’s YouTube… I’m so desperate lmaoaoaoo but this is what happens when you suffering… Plus don’t have any money

By the way, there is a field on Morpheus Fields’ Patreon to do tendon repair. And I think there was a review in the past of the LLLD field (cold laser) of Dream for tendon repair. Maybe also acu-automaton;).

I have no control of that.

lmao same, i just want to keep jumping 4 feet high with each bonce but the pain is just ugh

1 Like

How long your tendon have been in pain? Mine is like 7 months now

oof, I’ve always had some lingering issues but recently started to flare up in the last 2 years. Most potent in the last year once i started playing volleyball.

1 Like

Messaged Dream again about this.

This is fantastic research- I’d certainly be interested in this field. Thank you!

@Zen mad respect for your level of commitment and research. I’d be interessted too. Those kind of injuries keep going for so long :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Messaged once again.

This will be a game-changer. Thanks for doing all this research, man.

You’re the living incarnation of

I recently started having some “mysterious” pains (this stuff never heals fr) and this is pretty similar to what I’ve been listening to (but thanks for saying this cause now I will try your playlist for a while). Seems I have some bone-related issues too as osteoporosis and arthritis fields worked well for me (and bone marrow, deep bone massage, and some other stuff…it helps with the pain at least).

Since you use accu-automaton, you may not need this…but I listen to any healing field after aura deep clearing, bushmen medicine (have no idea how it works but it heals physical stuff somehow) and bone shaker before.

But yeah, you may be getting similar effects with other fields. If you want to speed things up a little, you can give a listen to bushmen medicine just to see how it works with the other fields.

Thanks again for everything.

3 Likes

Surely MaxHeal can deal with tendons/ligaments? Also Plasma Protocol or Flaunt make cells younger so younger tendons/ligaments. Also the new smart Joint repair.

These are more generalized approaches not quite targeted to the tendons, what we’re seeking here are targeted approaches specifically for tendons/ligaments.

1 Like