Tendon & Ligament Repair

Thank you for this Zen, yes like many I suffered tendon tear years ago and I would definitely like to have this. Hope Captain will release this as a public field.

1 Like

Very interested. My tendon&ligaments around my shoulder are stretched/torn because of a shoulder dislocation suffered while playing baksetball. Ruined my carreer as it kept happening easily after the first dislocation.

1 Like

Im crying everyday my shoulders swollen for monthsā€¦ Canā€™t even go outsideā€¦hurt so much just to walk few miles

Hope this nft really being made soon

4 Likes

I hope itā€™s YouTubeā€¦ Iā€™m so desperate lmaoaoaoo but this is what happens when you sufferingā€¦ Plus donā€™t have any money

By the way, there is a field on Morpheus Fieldsā€™ Patreon to do tendon repair. And I think there was a review in the past of the LLLD field (cold laser) of Dream for tendon repair. Maybe also acu-automaton;).

I have no control of that.

lmao same, i just want to keep jumping 4 feet high with each bonce but the pain is just ugh

1 Like

How long your tendon have been in pain? Mine is like 7 months now

oof, Iā€™ve always had some lingering issues but recently started to flare up in the last 2 years. Most potent in the last year once i started playing volleyball.

1 Like

Messaged Dream again about this.

This is fantastic research- Iā€™d certainly be interested in this field. Thank you!

@Zen mad respect for your level of commitment and research. Iā€™d be interessted too. Those kind of injuries keep going for so long :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Messaged once again.

This will be a game-changer. Thanks for doing all this research, man.

Youā€™re the living incarnation of

I recently started having some ā€œmysteriousā€ pains (this stuff never heals fr) and this is pretty similar to what Iā€™ve been listening to (but thanks for saying this cause now I will try your playlist for a while). Seems I have some bone-related issues too as osteoporosis and arthritis fields worked well for me (and bone marrow, deep bone massage, and some other stuffā€¦it helps with the pain at least).

Since you use accu-automaton, you may not need thisā€¦but I listen to any healing field after aura deep clearing, bushmen medicine (have no idea how it works but it heals physical stuff somehow) and bone shaker before.

But yeah, you may be getting similar effects with other fields. If you want to speed things up a little, you can give a listen to bushmen medicine just to see how it works with the other fields.

Thanks again for everything.

3 Likes

Surely MaxHeal can deal with tendons/ligaments? Also Plasma Protocol or Flaunt make cells younger so younger tendons/ligaments. Also the new smart Joint repair.

These are more generalized approaches not quite targeted to the tendons, what weā€™re seeking here are targeted approaches specifically for tendons/ligaments.

1 Like

Messaged him again

Posted in the request thread
And Friday NFT (should this become an NFT)

Edit:

Just found out these things (request/community projects) are done.

Wonā€™t be inquiring for this anymore.

Something new?

Hmm, based on post in the venting thread.

Seems to be Dream is done, so respecting that.

Well, if he meant it literally with all nft workā€¦

Have u submitted that at least?

Iā€™ve messaged about it.

But if heā€™s done, heā€™s done.

I donā€™t seek to try and get this push, the energetic component of his post seem focused and heavy?

1 Like