Thank You For Participating In Our Event!

Hey everyone,
SovSub here.

Our 30 days mass meditation event ended on January the 15th of 2022 and I don’t know about you,
but I am more than content with what we have achieved so far. First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who participated, even if it was just once it still was a great help.

Starting from December the 15th, we gathered for 30 days and meditated to not only manifest the end of the pandemic and the danger of the virus, but also to manifest speedy recovery for everyone who got ill, peace and reconciliation, and an end to all mandates and restrictions. If you look around the world today, I think we can all agree that where we are now is vastly different from where we were just a month ago. The danger has drastically decreased and at many places, restrictions are being lifted. Concerning other parts of the world, day by day it is becoming more and more obvious that things like a vaccine mandate are less and less likely.

And it only gets better from here on out.

Special thanks to Sapien Medicine for the work he put into this and his support, and I also thank Maitreya Fields and Qaudible Integrity.

All in all, I am very grateful for all of this and I want to thank all of you, our wonderful human community, for being part of this!

22 Likes