Thank You 😊

Hey I couldn’t post this in the Plasma thread so just posting it here.

Just want to say a big thanks to @WellBeing @anon37166570 @Limael @Kay and @45stars for all of yer suggestions. I am feeling much better today after adding them in after using Plasma 2 yesterday evening and this afternoon. Just a small bit of Cold/Flu like symptoms today but much more manageable than yesterday.
Thank ye again for yer help :blush: :pray:t2:

16 Likes

God bless bro. Heal up fast, soon you will be working out again too.

Don’t give up, keep your mind entertained by the fact you are healing up.

:smiley: :fire: :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

Great! Happy for you!

5 Likes

That’s great, good news !! I’m happy for you Seamie :blush:

Stay the course :wink: !!!

5 Likes

Awww…Awesome!! That’s so great to hear and makes me so happy! :smiley: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I too wish you a speedy, full, and pleasant continued healing with the PP and the field suggestions! :muscle: :boom:
And that was so sweet of you to open a thread to give feedback about our suggestions, and to thank us for them! :heart: !
And I’m sorry for my delayed response, I was away for a couple of days.

5 Likes

Thanks Kay. It’s been a good fight so far between myself and Plasma 2 but between all of the suggestions ye gave me I am definitely coming out on top :grinning: It’s crazy how much of an affect it can have on the body, hopefully it will all be worth it in the end :pray:t2: :crossed_fingers:t3:

Ye responded to my cry for help so quickly, so I thought it would be nice to give ye the appreciation ye deserve, if I didn’t have any of the suggestions ye gave me I probably wouldn’t even be able to get out of bed.Thanks very much again.

I hope you enjoyed your few days away :grinning:

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome to hear this news! :smiley: :partying_face:

Yes it is. It can be really tough, but it’s also so nice to see how it’s heavily “at work” I think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it totally will be in the end! I’m sure! :smiley:

Aww… :heart: My pleasure! :smiley: I’m so glad to have been part of the “helpful” group. I am barely starting to give advice :wink:

Thank you so much! :pray: I did. I did some growth work. It was necessary and although it wasn’t easy :sweat_smile: I’m happy about it now :smiley:

1 Like