The 10 Paramitas NFT

#10paramitasforlife

12 Likes

This field is amazing beyond words. It’s brings major growth not everyone is ready for. Nobody wants this field lol.

9 Likes

I know this doesn’t read as a business field, but it does have a great business application. By cutting back on your desires—which are not the same thing as business goals—you’re less clouded by them. I’m using this with Empowered Individual to see deeper into the needs of clients. It also makes business (and life) lighter because I’m less worried about me, me, me . . .

This is in no way a discounting of the spiritual effects of the field, but those are sort of a given.

8 Likes

A wonderful field, the importance of which cannot be overestimated. I will not make a big review because it’s just impossible to say what effects I have got with this field using only words, it’s only possible to realise with experiencing the field itself.
I have experienced the deepest practice in my life using this mandala and Ego Dissolution. Buddhism is very complex, but this field helps me understand and experience it easier.

Same here. It’s something unique, unlike anything else I’ve experienced before. Higher Consciousness maybe.
The raising of The 10 Paramitas, Love and Compassion for all beings has changed my life.
Buddhas and Bodhisattvas guide us through this field and it is a real blessing.
The influence of the ego on my life has weakened, the effect of balancing the Three Gunas is just impressive, I have become more aware and kind. Many negative patterns disappeared, and were replaced by good ones.
And much more🧘‍♂️

17 Likes

This field has made me a better, more compassionate and more conscious person for sure. It has developed new qualities in me and has awakened my Essence. My life principles also were changed after using this field. Since my last post, I have received a lot of new realizations, a lot of new experiences. This field has developed an intuitive understanding of Buddhism in me. I feel the presence and help from Gautama Buddha and this is
truly an invaluable experience. I also feel that the field is doing something to my energy bodies, it is not a direct effect of this field, but the field itself is so strong that it affects my whole being. Balancing the Three Gunas also greatly influenced my life, it brought negentropy and happiness in it. The internal dialog has also changed for the better, it looks like the effect of the Inner Self Supporter field.
Thank you group and Captain for creating this Masterpiece!

14 Likes

I came here to leave a review, and found my exact thoughts, only worded much better. Thanks for sharing guys! I am looking forward to see what this field brings about in future. I’m definitely feeling Buddha’s guidance. It’s just marvelous, to think that a fool like me would get to be guided by such a being. Thanks Captain!

11 Likes

Amazing grace, how sweet that sound
To save a wretch like me :notes:

6 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27

May I know the detail how to buy this? maybe PM me?

Thanks man! :pray:

2 Likes

I guess we attract what aligns with our soul and divine purpose
This NFT has been calling me ever since I finished the 10-day Vipassana
And I’ve just got it a few minutes ago.
The cool thing is, before this NFT arrived in my wallet, the arrange of the NFT was different, there was 14 NFTs under Astrologically Inclined.
Then I opened it, now I have two blocks of 7 NFTs inside, and the copy number is 16 which adds up to 7. 7 is my life path number!

What can be a better confirmation for the divine path! :grin:

P/s: it has come back to normal, hahaha

8 Likes

You’re going to love this NFT. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Deep down I know this for sure! Thanks for creating this project man! :pray:

4 Likes

I don’t have this nft but
Elemental alchemical ability helps directly in balancing the doshas. The 5 Elements combination are a precursor to everything.

3 Likes

Prompt: Buddha Shakyamuni guiding a human on Earth from the Pure Land realm

4 Likes

let me join the party!

Here is the visual representation capturing the essence of Prajna, illustrating the profound insights into the truth as taught by the Buddha. This image embodies the direct insight into enlightenment, the embodiment of the 10 Paramitas, and the integration of Buddhism’s profound teachings, all harmonized within the cosmic balance of the Three Gunas. It symbolizes the journey of the soul toward enlightenment, guided by the vibrational essence of Buddha Shakyamuni, and the interconnectedness of all existence within the universe.

5 Likes

I just started using this ineffable field of perfection again. Beauitful artwork, friends.

4 Likes

I got this yesterday and I’m fully mesmerized

6 Likes

What does this mean? Is this good or bad?

Very very very very
Very very very
Very very
Very

Good

6 Likes

Happy for you, bro. I am the happiest and life goes the smoothest when I am using this field consistently. It even makes your aura super beautiful to the point you will be mesmerizing people.

6 Likes