The 2dDR Hair Regrowth Solution by Esoteric Beauty

I don’t know about the scarring, but the thinning and regrowth, yes.

4 Likes

Good enough, thank you. :fire:

I think “my new and improved skin” can help with the scarring no?

2 Likes

Or The Skin Scarring Repair.

2 Likes

This project is also an additional project for people who cannot purchase NFT.

7 Likes

@DavidBert44 will look forward to your results of the filling up the receding hairline with this.

2 Likes

Blue Copper Peptides, Algae, and this

May Be a Great Hair Combination @DavidBert44

:wink:

3 Likes

I love the music on this one

Banger as always :fire:

3 Likes

Probably obvious but this is unisex right?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

So it was your Idea for this project @Rosechalice ? covering the Nutritional angle!

1 Like

This project is from the Esoteric Beauty Guild

2 Likes

I hope more is to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely - more wonders to come!

9 Likes

Maybe something like for hair, many substances and good plants the same for the body.

2 Likes

Heads up People, So for the Best results, consume Healthy Foods, Veggies/fruits, eye Biotin products, Vitamin C and D , use false daisy(Bhringraj)/Coconut /AloeVera based hair oil 2-3 times a week, Herb based Shampoo/Conditioner, Endocrine System Rejuvenation/The Endocriner,Thyroid Health/Stress relief field/Project Mental Health(if you have) , Hormone Balancer!

Add in Max Heal Potion (if you have) and target it for Scalp Cleansing and Rejuvenation/Excessive Hormone balance, target it with Smart Stem Cells/Ambrosia and Nectar with Advanced Healing and Mainly Negentropy( all this is part of Max Heal Potion) next supplement that with Smarter Rife by Targeting Scalp and it does it’s thing

Add in Dutesterided Scalp and Hair loss Treatment V3.0( use the 3.0 version for few months as it fixes deep problems) then replace 3.0 with Shiny Plasma Revitalized Hair and Platelet Rich Hair, Max it with Luscious Tresses NFT and 2dDR Hair Regrowth Solution!

Depending on your hair loss condition set target for Max 2 years, take a pic before starting this new Hair Regrowth Journey and take another pic 3 months after, we Will WIN BIG! I’ll be adopting this formula myself! let’s get Hairy Ya’ll! :v:

9 Likes

It is also recommended to use a filtered shower head to wash your hair

4 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Have a chance to try it :wink: @AngelaTaka

I have to raise money And what about your results? I hope people share their achievements here

3 Likes

Bought it yesterday, hope I will get hair like in my avatar.

4 Likes