The Ascension-naut

I agree. It’s challenging but addicting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

when there’s the point where your ego screams: “Turn it off!!!”

try to not do it.

you’re safe. :hugs:

5 Likes

no need to be scared :slightly_smiling_face: it’s such a cuddly field :slightly_smiling_face: It makes you happy and lifts the burdens from your soul, and lifts you up completely. Awesome field ! :heart:

6 Likes

Go big or go home I say. :exploding_head::boom::joy:

I’ve been looping this and Universal Om for the past 30 minutes , and have Quasi Kinetic Aura playing (x3) , with VoC and VoT x2 plays each.

Addicting feeling indeed!! :laughing:

• I will play a loop or two of Automated grounding when I’m done but for now I’m enjoying this blissful state I’m in. :slight_smile:
6 Likes

After a few months of this, one will become addicted with having high vibrations all day. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

With so many things inside it.

This field has a special part of my heart :heart:

4 Likes

the storyline is just epic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone with much experience with this field taught me that my preconceived expectations of what ascension is was creating negative outcomes. They reminded me that you can talk with & negotiate things with the field. I did just that & let go of any limiting beliefs about the process.

Once done, it has become the process that was meant to occur. To clarify, the belief was that the more one ascends, the less we are able to have. This correlation was due to my perception of monks. I equated them to true ascension. Because that was my belief, it actually happened. My family hid my double sided pendant (with Universal Om on the opposite side) from me because they blamed it for financial disaster. In reality, it was my own self-made challenge. In summation, I told Ascension-Naut that I am comfortable with still attaining success; while simultaneously ascending. The chaos has since ceased. Now I am starting to rebuild. I hope this is able to shed some light about the importance of guarding the mind. We can be the worst enemy of ourselves if not cautious enough.

9 Likes

I recommend “detachment for spiritual growth”

(If you are already using this then ignore lol)

Helps me let go of expectations and outcomes.

3 Likes

I’ll add it to my stack. Thank you!

2 Likes

This really is a overlooked field. If you’re tired of your own games and really want to get better, use this.

There’s a cool quote from Sokrates.

edit: lol, hippocrates, of course.

14 Likes

Played overnight, woke up feeling so energized and ready for the world on all fronts. Wow.

4 Likes

I really don’t understand why higher vibrational will cause financial problems or disaster
and they have no right to hide your things and don’t give it back to you

1 Like

I believe he said his it was his own perception of what it means to ascend is what caused his financial problems (limiting belief) and he realized that and decided to let it go.

That being said, taking your question as to why higher vibration may cause disaster, I don’t believe it is disasters, but rather dealing with unresolved patterns and resistance with one’s ego. Increasing your vibrations comes with clearing many detrimental patterns, hence those on the ascension journey, seem to meet frequent problems but as one works to resolve everything it should disappear.

5 Likes

not sure whether to get this or not.

I feel like I’m too young and I should focus on my worldy goals and self improvement like landing a good career and finding a nice girl etc… and invdst in brain fields instead

maybe this would kill all those desires ? idk :man_shrugging:

some1 pls give guidance thanks :pray:

2 Likes

It will not.

Your true self will still seek to make all those experiences.

What will be different is that you will be seeking out those same experiences in their more high vibrational versions.

For example:

Healthy fresh food instead of McShit.
Soulmate love instead of PMO.
Real philosophy instead of mental masturbation with words.
Etc.

8 Likes

I don’t own this field yet, so I’mspeaking about raisingt the vibe in general, (it’s the next one I’ll be buying tho) I work a lot with vibration raisers…(Og one, flow one, Angelic one, Vaikuntha Loka ecc). it doesn’t kill you desires for wordly thing, it may change the ““quality”” of what you want to achieve to an higher one that matches the new level

3 Likes

Not sure if you meant it will kill those drives, it won’t get in the way of your desires, in the simplest explanation, think of this field as self improvement on steroids.

High vibrations all day :relieved:

May not be easy as you may have to face a lot of things you don’t want to face.

The goals may change along the way but for the better.

2 Likes

Where if I may ask? I’m very much interested.

But first @Mouldytea considered the purchase so I want to see whether he wants to pull the trigger first.

Let me know mate @Mouldytea

Already found, thank you

I’ve started my contact with the Seller

2 Likes

Any benefit to buying this one if I already have Universal OM?