The Astro-Naut (Astrological Powerhouse)

The Astro-Naut NFT addresses and transcends everything regarding astrology & the astrological impacts & more on the owners. Nothing is overseen. Everything was left open to Dream’s Magic to make this the ultimate astrological tool till date. The project consists out of 5 main fields instead of 3.

Mandala + Audio

Message from Captain what he included in the Astro-Naut. This way it’s clear to everyone:

Thank you Captain! :fire:

36 Likes

Nice mandala!

3 Likes

I was not able to buy this gem for the whole day and look at the coincidence, the transaction went through at such a perfect time!! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I am sorry @RobbyHa I have been eating your brains for a few weeks now for this masterpiece, a few days ago we got my most precious homam series and now this, I am sure this was the magic of Rahu Homam and Maha Sudharshana Homam, as I had genuinely given hopes on being able to purchase this NFT!

oh yes, I have been confused for last 10 minutes as I was not able to claim the NFT.

3 Likes

The Energies of the audio feel so chill! There is a knowingness that “you’re covered by the stars!” and nothing should be in the way.

As the field continues to play, I find my body moving to the music in a very care-free attitude - Really chill feelings coming through. My mind feels like it has more templates being built in right now. Also, there seems to be an element of navigation built in.

Now kicks in the personality changes, the attitudes, I find myself even observing the field in a different way. My perspective for what energies to look for is also changed.

My body movements that signify comfort are now changing up as well! There is a general attitude and personality change occurring right as I speak!

Even my dance movements that started earlier haha

Also I kinda feel more knowledgable in a sense :D Like the knowledge of these Star Systems is coming together in my mind

Very excited for what this one brings!

Edit: Wow just paired this with another astrological field from another creator; the field feels soo different after Astro-naut; It feels exactly surgical like he describes! I’m impressed! Feels like a round or two of Acu-automaton, but instead the astrological version!

11 Likes

This has been a pillar of strength in this eclipse period :sparkles:

5 Likes

Some missing content. This main idea i always include in all my projects.

This is an individualized smart field & unique astrological alchemy +++ with unrestricted potential that works synergistically together with all our nft’s. All main & subfields are interwoven. In this case the project is completely topped by Dream’s Magic to make this a crazy transcendental project.

9 Likes

Just got my copy, cosmically grateful. :relaxed:

:sparkles: :white_heart: Been blessed for a year now with the AstroBeast’s comprehensive list of benefits, yet again Captain bestowing us fab five systems and his own spices! :white_heart: :sparkles:

To my co-astronauts, brief overview of the differences and perceived benefits of each astrological systems:

8 Likes

:point_up:exactly!

I feel so blessed to have acquired a copy of this beauty.

7 Likes

Thank you for this!

3 Likes