The Auroch Potion

I wonder why the combination of CBG + CBD is in this potion, any idea?

Good question, possibly to balance anything that gets too ā€œhighā€ā€¦ some yin to all the yang lol

Looks epic btw, canā€™t wait for the reviews.

3 Likes

Could be and may be for complete relaxation with anti-stress which is a hallmark trait of being a real man.

6 Likes

Yar true, beastly and zen. True power

6 Likes

Any review? It has been already 8hrs :joy:

Someone gave it 5 stars :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure but curious about experiences, wish this came out during sale, burnt so much, now will have to wait for the next sale.

1 Like

Stacking it with GABA should be interesting.

Agree but learnt something that, there is some Entourage Effect.

The Entourage Effect is a phenomenon that happens when cannabinoids and terpenes are combined to create an even more powerful effect. When CBD is combined with CBG, these natural compounds complement each other allowing each cannabinoid to work better in combination than when isolated on its own. Because CBD and CBG interact differently with cannabinoid receptors, combining their efforts may provide you with an ideal whole-body relief option.

Since CBG works within the central nervous system, itā€™s best used for enhancing brain function and easing mental distress. It is also an ideal solution for neurological disorders and gut health. CBD has the most comprehensive therapeutic range, showing promise in treating mood disorders and reducing inflammation and pain. Some benefits of CBG and CBD overlap one another, such as dealing with pain and easing mild anxiety.

3 Likes

Same can happen with GABA + Terpenes.

It can be very hypnotik/anxiolytic and could be too much.

But I imagine, with the Test, Mars oil and the Auroch, it should make for a powerful combination.

Peak Relaxation + Sexual potency and energy of an ox.

4 Likes

Yes, indeed.

Also forgot, sexual potency is dependent on the nervous system and how strong or weak the nerves are, so anti-inflammation to the brain and nervous system with CBG+CBD, at the same time calming down will only act as a catalyst.

Damn, counting days for next sale! :smiley:

4 Likes

The code was still active a few hours ago. Not sure about now.

1 Like

When I checked discount code box is gone :sweat:

Damn. ItĀ“s still active on The Sapien Shop tho.

1 Like

first observations:

no it doesnot make you a beast. it heals you and makes you stronger.

my experience tells me more an more that the morning erection is a type of a deffence against damage to the dan thien and comes as one has gathered enough energy there during sleep. it happens to protect ones energy in the period of waking up.

of course this audio makes the lower dan thien more robust even then the jindan audio and this is why when i woke up all was calm down there. more so this audio should be considered as alive as the other animal audios as up late. a real animal like the wolf, lion and so on.

and i living in my ā€œfriendlyā€ reality, this thing kicked something out of my dan thien when i woke up. literally felt the kicks in my underbelly.

i feel blessed having this. relieved. refreshed. calm. secure. the first time in my life at ease. i have a base now.

and idk how, but the testosterone part is so good integrated. i dont feel agressive or in any way wild? ā€¦

and my observations also tell me that beeing horny without apparent reason (meaning when you are alone ) should be considered an energetic issue that needs clensing/healing.

i also imagine that a perfectly healthy and protected dan thien will not react with arrousal when one is provoced trough media.

this direction where Captain leads us with his last creations will show us how far the attack against normal functioning human beings has reached.

most of us have no clue what is a normal arrousal and when it happens and how.

most of us are used to beeing bombarded with provoking stuff and constantly beeing ready?.

what a torture this existence was eh?

thank you again Dream for the opportunity to heal from all of this poison.

17 Likes

ThatĀ“s exactly what IĀ“ve experienced after looping Soul Core for some time.
That it gets projected from outside and not something IĀ“d naturally feel.

5 Likes

Very well.

I didnā€™t know this, and I have to say that when I sleep longer and sounder, the morning wood is more active than ever.
One question, why does it protect the energy during the awakening period?

You mean itā€™s a correction or, if you like, a field with more sweetened testosterone to further limit the problems of aggression, and therefore in opposition with Androstenol?

What exactly do you mean by this? Do you mean that p*rn and chat meetings have iniciated the ability for romantic dates, the seductive power and the tension that was normally created between men and women?

So does that fix all of that?

Can you share what is the code?

1 Like