Interested

1 Like

interested :pray:

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

I didn’t write interested because I thought it’s public so don’t need to write it

2 Likes

Yeah, I understand. Its to see how many are interested in general to see if its worth making it public, it seems enough. But if that wasn’t the case would probably go private instead.

2 Likes

Would be Great if is public :sunny:

5 Likes

Aye

Interested :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Dang, looks pretty cool and probably super useful, I’m interested. Would be even cooler if it was public.

2 Likes

hello :)

i’m interrested :)

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

This project sounds very attractive, I may also be interested. I have some questions @KetherTour:

I would like to know how this project deals with the possible blockages of abundance, wealth, financial, and prosperity that prevented it in our lives have already happened, or that prevent good results with this NFT.

I am someone who has achieved some results (not as much as I would like with the “products” of Dream), I would also like to know if this new project would make us get great results from it even people like me who find it difficult to get results.

It would be nice if this will be a NFT that is very easy to connect with and that works just by being in our aura.

Thank you

As a byproduct of everything mentioned, this should go away.

Especially with Revision Aspect.

2 Likes

Interested.:grin:

Definitely interested :raised_hands:t3:
As Biggie once said, Mo money, Mo fields :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Interested Bro @KetherTour.

1 Like

:+1:yeah I requested it to be a public release on friday nft thread earlier.

:moneybag: Now we patiently wait and see what happens :moneybag: :slightly_smiling_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

This one’s amazing, but I am SO consumed by the upcoming NFT of NFTs lol, nothing else will excite me as much till then… haha

7 Likes