The Blossom of Abundance (Mind Program Series 3)

Thank you Dream! This is necessary so much, I hope everyone can eliminate the lack mentality so they can create the life they want and deserve :sunflower: :gift:

4 Likes

Wow, what a great release. Much appreciated kind sir.

as it seems like itā€™s a brain rewiring field, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll pair up great with the boosters around, like Opus Manhattan exciting stuff.

@noname can you add (Mind Program Series 3) to the title? for easier search later down the line?

9 Likes

I didnā€™t realize these mind series were a brain wiring field, no wonder why my brain felt so stimulated.

Adding superhuman genius + malleable ego beginning and Plasma Brain of Youth at the end for a nice stack.

2 Likes

Thank you, Dream!! My head is buzzing

3 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

ā€œAbundance Mindset 2.0ā€ here we go!

Thank you very much :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :star_struck:

To everyone who is listening to this, very soon, this is how they will be speaking about you behind your back :laughing::

oprahmoney

14 Likes

Holy Sh*t! I really need this right now! Most fields work great on me, but abundance has been so hard for me to get (and to break my blockages) after almost two years of using fields, including paid onesā€¦

Thank you! These mind program series fields are awesome! Hereā€™s to increased abundance for everyone! :purple_heart: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

17 Likes

I love that calm white noise sound and the gongs of this field.
This is perfect for being looped.

Imagine sitting inside the ā€œAstral Palace of Abundanceā€ and meditating to this field and letting abundance flow to you into all your aspects and areas of life :sparkles:

15 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful release thank you :green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

My brain is loving this thank you

2 Likes

Looking forward to try this :heart::+1:

1 Like

Beautiful how this world works sometimes :slight_smile:
Back in 2021 I asked Essassani to guide me to path of wealth and they pointed me to start learning Blender. Back then I didnā€™t have the capacity to.

Yesterday after looping this for a few hours, guess what I got the urge to start doing? :exploding_head: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Basic or Premium Subscription?

Basic.
Also on youtube.

1 Like

Due to having my focus on healing, I didnā€™t paid much attention to Abundance, Prosperity and such prospects and concepts, but they are Vital, so Iā€™m gonna add this to my stacks, to get a Better mindset regarding Abundance and to have a clear mind regarding how to be and become more Abundant.

Thank You, Captain.

6 Likes

it is in the 1$ tier subscription, and also on youtube. This shows, for the thousandā€™th time, Dreamā€™s huge generosityā€¦

10 Likes

this video shows the profound spiritual and psychological benefits of this field.

3 Likes

a mega boost towards enlightenment

2 Likes

I have been using this on and off since March, I got a new job, yesterday I had an interview for a new job, where I get paid the same and work less hours, many opportunities have been coming. I have acquired several new fields as well, thank you for this!

28 Likes