The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery

Welcome Hummers

Hi, otm. I think there is a waiting list.

3 Likes

I hope so

If 10 already chosen why not just choose the 5 others randomly without creating a thread. Why create a thread about something most of us won’t have.

2 Likes

Either ways it would still have the same chance in joining…

The odds of being the first to post vs the odds of being the randomly selected 5

This is the case with every NFT group

Some have a greater limit for members others have even less, some private groups even have 5 members, sorry you weren’t able to join…

2 Likes

You failed to understand.
Its not about me man, its about the fairness… Good luck!

2 Likes

I understood your point now, i misread it before

Its because i didn’t want it to be fully private, i wanted to give the chance to some members of the forums that have some divine timing, I believe it’s more fair than it being fully private, If it where fully private people would be even more upset later on if this project gets approved

3 Likes

All the best buddy, Lord of biceps and the group :muscle: :mechanical_arm: im sure this is gonna come great. Can u reserve a copy for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If there is any pre-booking…lol

1 Like

Haha thank you man!

Unfortunately there is no precooking bro… if captain approves of this one, the plans are to make this one limited…

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

FOR ALL THOSE WHO NO LONGER HAVE A PLACE IN THIS GROUP, I’M SURE IT WILL HELP US Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version) GUMROAD :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Have been listening to that audio version for a long time now…lol

AND WHAT RESULTS DID YOU GET WITH THIS BRO?
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING FOR A LONG TIME :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Difficult to say but al least now I can establish some communication with my servitors.

I will try to elaborate why Biceps did things this way, he can correct me if I am wrong.
Imagine urself having a cool nft idea, wanting it to be the best it can be. U made some friends on forum before, or saw many posts of a certain person, showing he/she knows a lot about the topic of ur nft idea. Does it make sense that the person will choose to add his/her friends and those knowledgeable people firstly, giving them priority, and then giving a chance to the rest of the forum? He proceeded to add first 5 that reacted, only rule being u contribute in some way.
I hope this makes sense.

5 Likes

I’ll give an example of how this is looks

Imagine that you played in lottery than you won & you are unable to have your winning

there two cases. Which one you prefer?

First. You did won but you don’t know about it because you lost the ticket you are unable to check wether you won or not. So no misery comes afterwards.

Second. You did won but you lost the ticket and you know that you won, but you won’t have your winning. Now the misery start from knowing it & can’t have it.

My idea about fairness was from this point of view.

What you are explaining is that someone assume some should have it.

Assuming a part of judgemental thoughts im not in any position to comment on that. I’d like to stay away from judging anyone.

Im not mad just wish not knowing about it would like field to erase memory haha.

1 Like