The Bone Shaker

Clear debris as in? This feels like the vibration machine at my gym. Nice and relaxing.

3 Likes

My teeth are going numb :rofl::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I donā€™t know guys but there might be a ninja turtle in there.

20 Likes

ā€œThe Shakeā€ in Eastern cultures (especially in qigong circles) is one of the simplest & most effective life enhancers you can practice/enjoy.

It gets everything moving; bloodflow, lymph, life. And itā€™s an incredible tool for relaxation, letting muscles hang loosely off the bone like a t-shirt on a hanger.

And of course this goes deeper. Great combo for audio + real life action.

25 Likes

I agree with WuWei

I have been listening to this every day since its release. (so almost 2 months) and will continue listening to it.

I recommend listening in the morning, because it is sightly energizing.
I listen X2-3

HIGHLY recommended (DO NOT MISS!) for people with limited mobility or mobility problems for any reason and for sedentary people.
Also recommended for musculoskeletal problems.

Thank you Dream for creating this. :bouquet:

ADDED: Also helps those that tend towards constipation.

UPDATE 11/7/22 I have continued to listen to this every morning

30 Likes

Re listening this again

Amazing bum bum :heart: sounds

4 Likes

I have a little bone spurs from 10 years. If I understood good, it can heal it ? Since itā€™s in Schumann Resonance ? If not, do someone has a field to suggest me for bone bump ?

1 Like

7 Likes

This should be at the start of any clearing or energy stack. 1-2 loops and I feel not only the clearing of debris but a noticeable increase in energy sensitivty.

Should pair well with a taste of mana.

Also an overall increase in mobility, especially in my legs, hip and lower back

7 Likes

I really love the elegance of the dance moves presented as well.

1 Like

This audio is a little quiet gem.

Ive used it:

Alone (looped)
As soon as I wake up
Or before bed
As a mini primer before other fields (particularly health related or muscles related)

What ive noticed:

As Ms SilverSuzu mentioned up in the thread is top notch :100: perfect to go to the bathroom for #2, more than any other we might have used for that.

Never fails, easy easy.

Others have worked on the first listen or 10-15 mins later, well this one no, but its daily a couple of times and I feel completely empty Im sorry if its too graphic but we need to normalize talking about that because it is incredibly important to have a healthy bowel movement for our health.

As a body primer because i realized how well i integrate fields due to shaking my whole body from the deepths and thus releasing blockages every where

As a mood enhancer/stuck emotions releaser

For grounding

Brain refresher

Helps move out toxins specially the most deepest ones that are the hardest to eliminate

Wakes up the marrow, tissue, muscles, enhances the blood circulation

Clearer mind

Clearer vision

Promotes a deeper longer chakras and dantian stimulation since untangle trapped stuck energy

Strengthens joints, allowing blood to flow easier

The end.

Cant have a day without my dose of fulllllly shake up, the best part? Its short and just 3 loops and i am put apart first then back together

happy-dancing

19 Likes

An intermediate overview of reported benefits (incl. Youtube):

1. Feeling Amazing: Many users have expressed that listening to the track makes them feel amazing, which suggests it has a positive impact on their mood and overall well-being.
  2. Relaxation and Energy: Users often describe experiencing a combination of relaxation and energy while listening to the track. This suggests that it may help with both relaxation and revitalization.
  3. Pain Relief: Some individuals have reported that the track helped relieve physical pain, particularly in the lower back. This could be valuable for those dealing with discomfort or injuries.
  4. Improved Mobility: There are mentions of improved mobility and relief from musculoskeletal problems, which implies that the track might have a positive influence on physical mobility.
  5. Fatigue Reduction: Several users have mentioned a reduction in fatigue and an increase in energy levels after listening to the track. This could be beneficial for combating tiredness.
  6. Digestive Health: Some users have noted improvements in bowel movements and overall digestive health after using the track regularly.
  7. Positive Impact on Sleep: A user mentioned needing less sleep after listening to the track, which implies potential benefits for sleep quality or insomnia.
  8. Energetic Residue Removal: One comment suggests that the track helps remove energetic residue and physical stress, which could contribute to a sense of well-being.
  9. Mood Enhancement: While not explicitly mentioned in every comment, the overall positive tone of the feedback suggests that the track may have mood-enhancing properties.

Itā€™s important to note that these reported benefits are subjective and may vary from person to person.

10 Likes

Yea this one is really nice to start the day for me because Iā€™d wake up with some of my body parts being ā€œofflineā€ from I guess sleeping in weird positions so they would just be numb and this helps wake them up and be back in alignment. Also my whole back from lower to upper was ridiculously tight and stiff, especially my upper left shoulder was really tight from since I was a kid but now I can feel my whole back loosening up and being more relaxed so thatā€™s awesomešŸ’«

4 Likes

Would be super awesome if this one were available for purchase again :green_heart::star2:

2 Likes