The BulletProof Stoic

The BulletProof Stoic

This NFT will be about Stoicism and its concepts. If we get enough people then we can split the group to learn about each of the well-known stoics and then turn all their ideas into 1 NFT.

I Am really passionate about this project if you are interested comment below. By the way, many females practised stoicism at the time. If we get enough people i will start the group.

This NFT will be all about sheer Power, the Power to not fall into temptation, To make real changes in the world around you, and to be wise and rational about all the decisions you make

Not wasting your time. Being productive, Putting a value on your education, Content, having like-minded friends, having No fear, inspire others and more loical.

Marcus would say that no emperor has the right to say I didn’t expect that. One should always plan ahead and think strategically about the choices one makes and the good for all.

I can write pages and pages of possible direct and indirect effects this NFT can bring if it were to get made.

Developing the stoic ideology can take years, So why not have a shortcut?

Why I think this NFT will be important.

In my opinion, being a stoic is the best way to live our short life on earth.
Being a stoic means valuing human connection, While other cultures emphasize isolation when it comes to developing oneself, The stoics believe that we humans, me and you should be in collaboration, they say that it’s unnatural for one to hate someone else.

“We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower .”

Marcus mentions how we should treat each other with high regard for everyone we meet and respect people, Not because we share blood or birth with them, But because they share something much more important, the Divine. The Divine we all have.

I can go on and on about the stoics and just the amazing things that can come with following the stoic ideology. Things like their views on death, on how to walk and laugh and so on. The stoics were not just a thought process, it was an actual guide to life and contentment.

Whether your goal is to get into higher education or be a businessman or anything in between, I think this NFT will suit everyone.

16 Likes

Interested :+1:

3 Likes

Very interested

I would have some wonderful ideas for this is as I was very involved in stoicism before @Dyslexic_Professor

4 Likes

Interested

5 Likes

Interested!

5 Likes

I’m interested!

Intriguing as I revisited Meditations of Aurelius couple days ago
:sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

We need 3 more people if anyone is intrested

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

@Dyslexic_Professor What happened to this project?

1 Like

I had exams and I stoped everything, got lazy.

I need to finish The other project then I will start this

1 Like

This might be a neat project to revive…

There seems to be an epidemic of toxic, self-entitled whining about everything. This could provide a useful antidote.

2 Likes