The Cannabis Cup/Goddess Mary Jane (charged by Caladrius)

This is something I have been working with for a while.

There are more details than I feel like typing. Think about all the details you’d include in a Cannabis NFT. It probably has them.

Make sure you are either well acquainted with Mary Jane or you use this when you have some time to yourself and are not responsible for operating heavy machinery or whatever.

Post pics below of beverages to be charged by Caladrius with this unique energy, and please report your experiences.

Bonus: Charge a cannabis beverage with this.

Secret Bonus: Charge your bong water.

Super-secret Bonus: Charge a homemade fermented cannabis beverage with this.

16 Likes

Does this have protective qualities to prevent anxiety? I am assuming so because it is details included in NFT. I’m going to try it!

So far I feel happy and relaxed. I had a strange day and was feeling prickly and everything was setting me off. Not sure why I was prickly, but this drink is making me feel nice.

New:

:pray:

4 Likes

OMG I almost dropped my computer after seeing this post lmao this is something I have wanted for the longest time I can’t believe this is real man you just made my whole night lol. :scream: :two_hearts: :smiley:

3 Likes

I used to like charging it with plasma lol

Now i don’t smoke out of bongs though i used to be a bong purist, i feel like the humid smoke or whatever affects my lungs bad, it always has… I get this black phlegm (i would smoke multiple times through out the day) i think it’s cuz the smoke gets attached to the vapors which then latch onto the lungs which cause black phlegm or maybe the smoke particles get wet when percolating and then latches onto the lung. with regular pipes this has never happened and my lungs are ok

(This is my personal unlicensed hypothesis haha this also happens more for me with bongs that have more percolators)

Something about them bongs man, i dunno

Sorry for derailing

5 Likes

Not at all. My preference is fresh organic edibles. But I’m currently vaping on a legal HHC/HHCP blend that’s not too bad.

4 Likes

Is there a reason why someone would easily get anxiety but only on edibles? Because this keeps happening to me for unknown reasons, and then I play the amygdala healing audio the next day. Do edibles have less CBD or something.

1 Like

It has the shamanic essence of the Cannabis family, from the point of light that is the Goddess herself to her many incarnations and their respective properties.

I wasn’t aware there was an NFT. I shall put it on my list. More like, if there were an NFT, most of the sensible requests are in this concept.

5 Likes

Oh sorry, no there is not NFT yet, but I was refering to the idea of a “whole NFT”. Actually I started a group for existential medicine including MJ, would you like to join?

Try different cannabinoids. D8/D9/D10/D11, HHC, THCV, CBDV, and there are more.

2 Likes

I am feeling really good right now all my muscles are relaxed and feel blissful without the memory loss from regular weed. I don’t recommend vaping nicotine but after charging my juice this is how I feel after a few puffs lol.
yoder

I still can’t believe this worked or how this is possible literally have a big grin on my face. Might pair this up with the cannaboids album. You rock supreme you have made my dreams come true :sunglasses: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Got a nice head high. Blown away by the fact that this is actually possible!

3 Likes

Oh no
It’s too late already lol
I already mjed
Will try in a few hours

1 Like

No reason not to mix.

1 Like

giphy (2)

Okay
The indica and sativa are nicely balanced
And very strong

Well actually
It’s too much dopamine now lol
Ugh my face

Hang on I only had a SIP???

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten high in a long long time so let’s see how this feels

3 Likes

Just got off work looking forward to some blissful vibes. :smiley:
Update I used this last night and got in a nice deep restful sleep and my body felt awesome.

2 Likes

This feels like the actual thing I only took 2 sips and had a feeling of euphoria and like I was coming up as if I actually smoked

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Freaking instant babyyy

3 Likes