The Cold Laser Therapy

well we have intelligent fields with negentropy but not a real " smart " field ( except for microkinesist ? ) I think no ?
xD

1 Like

Eli, you even made a post about it.

Smart fields

4 Likes

no I mean, a smart field for physical healing !! xDD.

Smart stem cells heal

Microkinesi heals

Acu-accumaton heals

Plasma Light heals

3 Likes

(Shamanic Medicine Blend is for physical healing.)

2 Likes

true about smart stem cells my bad woopsie
the others never used them so yea forgot :P
about plasma light though intelligent / smart

my bad though ! :p

2 Likes

The first time she listened, she said “I think this may be good”.

Unfortunately it only lasted for about 5 min of the first listen, and since then she is still getting worse, couldn’t even get dressed alone today :tired_face:
She will try to go to the doctor for an emergency injection today, I hope she can get an appointment. :pensive:

8 Likes

@anon46520955 couldn’t believe it, how could Eli, forum member for quite sometime, make such a newbie error :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

2 Likes

Hi
I have posted previously about my psoas issues and received helpful info that has helped with some improvement. I was wondering if the cold laser therapy could be used to loosen up the psoas, particularly the iliacus part which is in the hips. The fascia between the 2 psoas parts, psoas major( lower back) and iliacus (hips) is pretty tight as well.
Thanks
Sam

3 Likes

It could. The Cold Laser is a smart field, so u can put in your request when it is playing. In the description it can penetrate deeper than the hand held version. Also it is relatively inexpensive. I myself bought it.

Have u tried playing on repeat:
Muscle Message (Spa Days album) Sapien Medicine
Reiki Message- Dream Seeds

Just want to add that I used to sleep EVERY NIGHT with Reiki message playing all night (and sometimes still do!) and I play Muscle Message Spa Days during the days because I find it hard to sleep with those flutes going up and down the scales.

7 Likes

Also, perhaps:

The Microkinesi-Therapist or
Shamanic Medicine Blend (which includes The Microkinesi-Therapist) as well as
Acu-Automoton

Also, because we can (and often do) store emotions and traumas in our bodies (particularly, in our musculature) you might also consider the many various emotional clearing/releasing fields available to us, if you haven’t already.

6 Likes

I am going to use both of those and see what happens. Thanks. What I notice is that I have releases from both parts of psoas and things are not loose enough yet to give me a life. I have used and still do some of your previous suggestions. The frustration comes from a hypertonic rectus abdominis muscle due to contracted psoas. It’s improving but slow. I do somatics which helps, optimal EFT which helps with emotions and glide walking from Esther Gokhale which also helps

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks. A bit pricey right now but interesting. Seems like the mana circuits could be similar to the acu automation.
I have and continue to do emotional work mostly outside of SM because of the nature of muscle contraction I can’t do do much bringing energy in in a day.
It’s frustrating… but on the plus side, there is improvement. I guess it’s slow and steady for me.
Thank you

1 Like

At least you know you have options when you want them.

Interesting. I don’t see that connection myself but Mana Circuits would certainly help you with the emotional- and trauma-release I had mentioned. And you gotta love Mana Circtuits’ price point, right?

I wonder if, instead of looking at it as bringing energy in, you could look at it (and interact with it) as letting blockages go? I wonder what that sort of mind shift (if you can believe it–because it is true. Can you allow it to be true for you?) might do for your Sapien (and healing) experience?

Wow. That’s a great big plus, isn’t it? That’s good to hear.

My pleasure. To your continued improvement!

2 Likes

Wow… unbelievable. Thank you so much Captain! :sparkling_heart: :pray: I think right now, I don’t have anything it can help with, but I think that’s just a matter of time :sweat_smile: with such a versatile tool so it’s definitely up high on my wishlist! What an amazing idea… and a smart field! Thank you for blessing us like this! This will help so many people… :heart:

2 Likes

When played this before sleeping(theta maybe - I play with my brain states at the time of sleeping :relieved::sleeping:), I literally saw beams of red lights at above my forehead region… I did interact with this field to act on my top of head region for scalp…but never thought I could see something like that… Stunned for a moment if I am seeing the things invisible … Anyways lot of excited things happening these days … This is one recently opened up :grinning:

Thanks one_two :joy: :pray:

11 Likes

A couple of months ago, I hurt my left rotator cuff pretty badly…as in I couldn’t lift my left arm. The pain extended thru my shoulder to my neck and my back. I tried a lot of fields that would provide short relief but the pain would come back. I started going to a Chiropractor who would adjust my neck/back and would also use this cold laser tool on my rotator cuff. So, it would be 2x / week for 5-10 mins. The improvements were very slow and I was still in pain.

I was super happy when this field was released. For the last couple of weeks I haven’t been able to go to my chiro due to work. I started using this field daily about 15 mins 2x/day in a stack that included Neck Hump, Spinal Tapper, and DNA Repair. The improvement on my rotator cuff/shoulder has been pretty amazing and I feel that a lot of it is due to this field. I’m able to lift my left arm without wincing in pain. I’ve added the new Myofascial field to my stack so looking to a full recovery soon.

Just want to say I’m so grateful and thankful to @Captain_Nemo for creating these fields!! :heart_eyes: :pray:

26 Likes

Okay, i had a kiloid on my piercing for almost a month and listening to this everyday tonight it popped and no more keloid, i didn’t touch it, it just popped while i was sleeping

13 Likes

Does anyone know if this works for dental nerve pain?
It’s not cavity, dental nerve has been sensitive, maybe inflamed a bit.

I tried Sapien Med’s Nerve Inflammation Help video from YouTube for my dental nerve issue, but so far result is ???
If this one gives us instant result for my dental nerve and sensitivity and inflammation is gone, that would be great.

Anybody tried this for dental problems?
Or does cold laser therapy generally used to treat dental nerve?

Thank you

1 Like

Maybe this might assist for your pain until you find a more suitable solution?

Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field) - YouTube

1 Like