The Cone of Power

You can also manifest a phone call. Very small there. Think of specific person. He or she will call you. And watch what will happen lol

16 Likes

I tried that!!! but maybe I should use a family member instead of someone I REALLY want to hear from . haha

Thank you SO much for trying to help me. It’s very much appreciated. You’re a gem .

18 Likes

Yeah, that’s not the “very small” thing that @anon25711007 was recommending. You don’t need me to point out that your call from that someone is kind of a Big. Hairy. Deal.

In my reply to you, I compared this to being like a workout. If you’ve ever known anyone who’s worked out before (maybe you?) you might know that when you’re just starting out, one of the surest paths to failure is to go to a gym and then try to lift their biggest, most unwieldy weight that they have.

A much surer path to success is to go to that same gym and start with one of the smallest, easiest weights they have (or none at all) until you learn the motions and technique for your exercise. Once you’ve solidly learned the technique, you can start upping the challenge.

Start with something that’s possible but rare enough that you notice it. When I used to teach these techniques, I’d suggest things like purple cars, which are rare in my city of cars. Or hawks, which are plentiful I’m the mountains outside of my town, but rarely seen over our town. That sort of thing.

11 Likes

Funny you should say that…. I only just started following the Law of Assumption and your thoughts /beliefs create your reality. (I knew thoughts created, just not the details ) to build my belief in manifestation (without this audio ) they say that exact thing. Make a list of small things. A purple car was one of my small things. It took a month to show up in my reality. Then I moved onto a few other little things like a red feather …. Also took about 20 days … someone telling me a banana joke… actually came 2 days after the red feather because my belief was high at the time of deciding. Slowly slowly… I thought this field might speed things up for me.

Umm yeah I didn’t choose the biggest resistance for contact, just probably wasn’t the easiest choice that I should have started with.

6 Likes

I started with manifesting a button lol, sure it’s a button! Who cares about a button? Exactly but hey it showed up right in my sink downstairs later that day.

Difference between a castle and a button? None really other then we tend to believe we aren’t capable of manifesting said castle so then we tie all kinds of beliefs and resistance to it when in reality it’s just as easy to do both and no I haven’t manifested a castle nor do I want to lol. Can you imagine the time and upkeep? I’m good lol anyways.

But a button? See how easy it feels compared to said phone call or the extreme being the castle lol. Honestly I manifest really fun food options with this audio so @anon25711007 im with you there on the food.

13 Likes

The universe will always find a way. Maybe it will be delivered by a friendly UFO?
You never know who’s out there and listening to your wishes :grin:

For manifestation what counts is FEELING THE END RESULT.

FEELING wins over just intention, because intention is included in the feeling and/or a feeling is a charged intention.

Feeling also wins over visualizing, thoughts and verbal statements.
Visualizing, thoughts and verbal statements are just TOOLS to tap into the right feeling.

In another thread I learned that one of the reasons feelings is the key to manifestation is because feelings are the “most conceptual” and thus most accurately understood by the subconscious mind and the source/universe etc.

Anyways, focus only on the WHAT and let the universe find ways for the HOW. The ego needs to shut up about the possible how’s. The universe is aware of Millions more HOW’s than the ego could ever imagine. Ego Dissolution or Vibration of Transcendence can help here.

One of my manifestation teachers said:
“If manifesting feels like work, you are doing it wrong anyways.”

It has to be like an effortless natural feeling of pure excitement about the end-result, coming from your heart center (because there you also have the center of your personal torus field → are you aware of the Torsion Field?). It sounds complicated but in simple terms, it needs to be this same uplifting feeling you were radiating from your heart as a child when you looked forward to a new toy or so :hugs:

PS:

Of course beliefs play an essential role too.

Beliefs will determine how much your subconscious mind will allow you to tap into certain feelings.
For example if you don’t believe you are worth having a 100 Mio $ mansion, then the subconscious mind will sabotage the feeling.

And beliefs will determine your manifestations on the emotional base-line level, which is basically “how you feel day in and day out” when you are not actively manifesting.

26 Likes

:kissing_heart::rofl:

4 Likes

Question for setting intention like something specific , example would be food too :smiley:

if i want " Fried chicken"

how do i say that while playing the audio.

Do i say " I want fried chicken"
or

Present tense " I am eating fried chicken"

3 Likes

It is your intent that counts.

Feeling is the secret.

Visualizing can help to get into the feeling.

9 Likes

When using the Cone of power to create a thought form, can we combine other methods as well such as collecting psychic energy into our body and then into a energy ball and then inserting thoughts/emotions into it Will it automatically send our thoughts and intentions into the top of the cone after the 3 minutes or can we let it build up by replaying it a couple times? @Captain_Nemo.

2 Likes

Used this to manifest approval of my visa application before 2021 ends :v:

23 Likes

I finely purchased this field yesterday, I was listening to it this morning the energy felt so intense. I gotta work on my visualization.

5 Likes

This is the device I will be playing it on.

6 Likes

Great testimony @Ugninis. Thank you. I am considering to buy this field today.

4 Likes

@Ugninis Do you use the Cone of Power for an intension before manifesting the previous intention, if any? :pray:

5 Likes

Bought the field just now. it is of short duration unlike most other fields of Captain.

I am sure Captain has put protection against negative intentions/thoughts that may pop up in mind accidently while playing this field.

9 Likes

Only work with positive outcome. And when you listen to it. Just imagine what you want. Then when the audio done. It sent out your manifestation.

Straight to the universe!

19 Likes

I’ve learned to let go of the intention. I don’t dwell on it. I just “forget it.”
By the way, I did a little “wish list” ritual before New Year’s Eve

Let’s see the results in a year :relaxed:

23 Likes

Will it help if this is repeated with the same wish daily or a couple of times a week? I have a big wish to manifest, so I am repeating it with this partcular wish almost daily.

7 Likes

I would formulate the answer as follows: “repeat the desire with a certain regularity until the end result appears”
I also hope that you are doing something on your own to achieve the goal (not just sit and wait)
but I do not know what kind of desire, so I give a subjective view :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes