The Cone of Power

This is one of my core gambling audios. I keep it and Jackpotus Giganticus playing occasionally (I have a very large list of audios, and usually have a shuffle playlist playing during the day).

When gambling, you can play this and chant or sing the names of angels to assist in gambling. Some who are helpful are: Kokaviel, Savaniah, Gedoriah, Chokmahiel, Boel, Seraphiel, Agiel, Adoniel, Barachiel, Metatron. And the SATOR Square (obviously, not just for gambling), which can be repeated backwards and forward 5x (at which point youā€™ll start to understand the true meaning of the phrase, ā€œfive by fiveā€).

Metatron will not give you gambling wins, because he doesnā€™t care. Sometimes he grants them to me directly if I need them. What he does do is raise your own vibration and power - including your connection to the angels who do provide such gifts.

If youā€™re getting repeated ā€œalmostā€ wins, or winning free spins with little to no gain, thatā€™s the universeā€™s way of telling you youā€™re out of luck - and probably that you have something else to be doing at that time.

2 Likes

+1 for Cone of Power. Iā€™ve been fasting all week and have been using CoP to support my weight loss goals. I used it to set the intention of losing 5# in one day, woke up this morning 5# lighter. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course Iā€™ve been doing all the work of the fasting. Losing 1# a day at a steady rate, gaining 1# back etc. Still this is very welcome. Will continue obviously.

9 Likes

You know. I hate the word gambling. Instead of gambling I call it an investment. Like a business man. The word gambling justā€¦triggers me. It just doesnā€™t sit well with me.

Kind of like some people who canā€™t eat meat, thatā€™s how it is with me now.

So letā€™s use the word investment now.

The word gambling to me shows chance reality. The word investing to me shows you are deliberately creating or set an intention out without chance reality

5 Likes

No matter how you sugarcoat or ahemā€¦overcoat the word, gambling is still, gambling. And gambling is a game of chance.

The word investment depicts a different picture.

7 Likes

I agree. I occasionally buy luck with losses.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be using this field to manifest a full time job offer

Manifestation line: I am manifesting a remote full time job offer quickly and efficiently from a top tech company that will pay me six figures and has good work life balance

Iā€™ll use this along with the unexpected gifts field everyday and I will update you guys!

(If anyone has the solidifier and is willing to trade , dm me please lol, I got NFTā€™s to trade)

12 Likes

Not to correct you or backseat-drive your intention, but might you want to add something in there about how it satisfies or fulfills you or about how much you enjoy your job?

9 Likes

:muscle:t4:

2 Likes

I tried a suggestion from another thread to be heal;thy and healed
And I felt great relief after playing the Cone of power

7 Likes

50% of one more manifestation almost done

I asked for something for somebody
A few hours later they said they got the email

Letā€™s see how this progresses to the 100% end

9 Likes

You know. Itā€™s so weird that I have this field but Iā€™m just sooo lazy to use itā€¦ Even when I can see so much result with this audio. šŸ„²I been telling myself to stick with this audio but always end up forgetting or not doing it

3 Likes

Excuse me
How do you use this field
Simply you speak out in air your wishes or you hold intention mentally?

1 Like

Should I simply loop it and see what happens

Use this field to just manifest using this everyday :smiley:

3 Likes

You can do either. I do both.

Personally I try to give it a ā€œcool downā€ period and try not to use it constantly. A few hours minimum in between uses, but thatā€™s how I do it.

6 Likes

I do both

2 Likes

Listen to CoP while tuning my radionic devices nowaday. :sunglasses: :mage:

3 Likes

Another manifestation is 100% complete
This was for someone else

It took approx 12 days

21 Likes

Since you have having so much success with this field, maybe we can ask you to play for us :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

(And, now, after my chuckleā€“thank you!ā€“Iā€™m reminded about the old saw about ā€œteaching a man to fishā€.)

1 Like