The Cone of Power

nothing would ever have greater impact when “casting” intentions than when they come from the core of your whole being, when you express what your heart speaks of what you profusely want and deserve because you say so, and you say so because its already there for you to take because its already in your reality, you see it, you feel it and that… that is why you are coming forward to claim it.

apart from that always show respect and gratitude for the universal laws.

thats it.

if your words dont feel like they are coming from the depths of your core… then you still dont believe its yours to take… then ask yourself why…

maybe i dont really want this?
maybe dep down i think i dont deserve this?
maybe its not the right time?

but anyway… this audio is precisely to add a powerful force to give you that push you need, so if you feel you are not believing in the words that you are saying, then believe in the power of Captains work, that always work. like when you blindly and without questioning take a pill for a headache because you are 100% sure it would work. focus on that instead.

23 Likes

Excellent thoughts, Lunamoon.
Thank you

9 Likes

How’s your experience with this? Have you manifested other goals?

I got this and am trying:
VoC + Cone of power in a playlist

9 Likes

Cone of power itself is powerful. VoC will make it even more powerful. I feel high vibration even with COP (sounds like a nice acronym lol) alone.

7 Likes

Over the last 5 days,
2 manifestations

This one works quick…
Can’t wait to do my 90n day review

19 Likes

Please do. Can’t wait to hear about it lol.

5 Likes

Yesss tell us your process

4 Likes

I listen to VoC x1
followed by Cone of Power 3x

I have tried it with smaller things
Like yesterday evening, I wanted more freelance work from a particular client.
Today morning I get an email from her at 4am

I am still trying different things

16 Likes

are you listening to any other audios e.g health etc ?

1 Like

Yes
morning stack
Plasma Light
Advanced Heaing
Heart restoraion
Kidney and adrenal healing
IPF

Late morning stack
Unbreakable
Capital governance
Kubera’s Boons

5 Likes

Do you just think about what you want, do you say it out loud ?

out loud

3 Likes

In the practices which inspired this field, the “process of getting it out of you” was key. There is power in getting our desires out of our heads and into the world beyond us. We hear this idea echoed in phrases like, “turning it over to the universe,” etc.

Funny story: I once heard a scholar (I doubt he was a practitioner) call this process (of getting your desire out of you) “externalization,” which (I think) is a very good term, indeed.

There are a number of methods to externalization. Speaking your desires out loud, as our friend @Kchannar used, is one method. It gets your desires out of your head and into the “ears” of cosmic forces which your cone has summoned.

18 Likes

I always love when you respond to posts because you’re really the most thorough person when you explain things and I really appreciate that! Thank you for your reply :heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Thank you, too, for taking the time to share that. Wish I could smash that heart button a coupla dozen more times. :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. Great insight!

4 Likes

Just to be sure, ONE play is enough ?

There are a variety of suggestions throughout this thread. Including those I’m the description. Your experimentation is going to tell you what is right for you.

1 Like

May I ask what Is Voc?

2 Likes