The Crucible of the Past

The Crucible of the Past

This highly energetic violin track is designed to take you on a journey,
using the ideas and concepts of the internal alchemy video on the dreamseeds channel.

Here we extend that concept further into your past, the past that makes you what you are now.
The idea is, sometimes we wonder, would changing our past, make us better persons now?
A deeper question no doubt.
Then did the lessons we learnt from those past experiences shape the people we are now?
How about we work on healing the past traumas and negativity instead and keep the lessons learnt.
This may be a more fruitful approach.
Please enjoy this musical journey and the violins sweep you across these contemplations.

71 Likes

Thank you, this is beautiful.

The Crucible of the Past
The Crucible of stored Trauma
The Crucible of Mental Space

I’ll love to hear other’s review.

25 Likes

Aww mannnn… Im here trying to save but… This is a must! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My past haunts me at times and i wish i could go back, it’s what holds me back the most… I can’t wait to listen!

23 Likes

This + the wisdom of dying :mechanical_arm:

16 Likes

@TheBeardedYogi what a time to be alive :)

7 Likes

Man… I just got done with my first listen…

Such a beautiful wholesome feeling just encaptured my being

I feel freed, so much more light as if i let go of the big ball and chain that was holding me back

Like i let go of that huge stone representing my past, i can move full speed ahead now, this is the muscle beyond limits field but for inner growth :)

Me and this field are gonna be best buddies lol i already know it

This is my favorite of all the crucibles, with out a doubt in my mind… Imma listen to this one a lottt today

Oh, and the music is beautiful too :)

Ah man life is good, thank you man! :heart:

44 Likes

More favorite than C. of Mental Space, huh? Hmmm :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah for sure man, just my personal opinion and experience though…

Edit

Oh and i kinda stopped using that field since i got blessed with black Tara… But idk, maybe i should’ve never stopped listening

11 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate your opinion.

3 Likes

I’ve been smiling and giggling for the past hour since i got this haha

This was the missing link for me man, I’m just so happy haha

Perfect for any one who wants to work on their shadow :)

22 Likes

I was 99% convinced of getting this field based on the description alone, your first impressions are the last push I needed :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Ahh man you already know what you gotta do haha the moment i saw the field name on the new releases thread i was like “oh…sorry wallet… thank you dream!” lol

Absolute must bro

13 Likes

A great gift thank you @Captain_Nemo
Always so synchronous😊

THE CRUCIBLE OF THE PAST

THE CRUCIBLE OF MENTAL SPACE

The Crucible of Stored Trauma

Absolutely perfect combination
@45stars

17 Likes

A little analysis and reflection based on working with various systems to transform the negative past (Gilbert Renault Memory Healing, RPT, TAT, Clear Inner Space)

So why is it necessary to work with the past when we want to change some undesirable states in the present? We live under the illusion that the past was and has disappeared without trace. Why remember it. After all, we have already pushed the unpleasant moments to the farthest corners of our memory.
But despite the fact that we do not consciously remember them, they exist in our internal space, in our subconscious. And there are not just documented facts of our life. They are colored by emotions that we experienced at that time, feelings in our bodies, thoughts. And some kind of self-definition, images of ourselves in that situation.

That is, in our internal space there is a single line of life. There is our past, present, and our expectations about the future. All events of this line are interconnected, flowing from each other. There is a certain predetermination. Our present and future are conditioned by our past.

Now think about what kind of future awaits us based on a past in which our negative images exist: unloved, unwanted children, insecure teenagers, abandoned lovers? Obviously, it’s not the future you’re dreaming of. If any problems appear for you, it doesn’t matter if it’s a relationship, material problems or illness, it resonates with some past experience. For you are shown that there was a similar situation in the past, and now you are manifesting this imprint of the past, you need to revisit it, that will be the reason. The result of the realization - “Where and what caused the problem” - depends on how you perceive/react to the old manifestation. If it’s the same as the past life (one of them), you’ll encounter it over and over again.

Another field for the transformation of specific memory traces. Rewriting our experiences. We create new positive images of ourselves with all the necessary qualities and inner resources to go through the events painlessly and learn the necessary lessons. Which become the key to a new, prosperous present and future.

I think that when working with this field, it is not necessary to reconstruct the exact events and completely dip into the former negativity. Everything is possible at the level of images and metaphors.

(I have not tried this field yet. A similar feature can be detected in some NFTs. But I think I will test it soon)
Thank you Captain.

41 Likes

@Beltloop hell to the freaking yes :fist:t2:
@anon34550888
@phlf003
@cptsdCommunityProject
What a time to be alive

Thanks Sapien

11 Likes

Don’t forget the sale guy :grinning:

13 Likes

the sale wont work for me on this audio when i go to checkout :cry::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Update for teespring: it works → “seasonsofj”

8 Likes

Thanks for that, James Bond!

What an exciting field!

@GoddessAndGodOfAll, thanks for the amazing review!!!

9 Likes

Haha thank you for tuning in! :blush:

I forgot the sale again! I knew this would happen lol

11 Likes