The Dark Knight 🦇 (Private Project)

quote="Owl, post:15, topic:44465, .

Batman exists. Always fighting crime.
[/quote]

Yessir! Sapiien shined the light and he alive! His detective skills are OP, feel sensors/ hot spots that be alert, like my weed man house next door, i felt he was being watched. Then walk the streets, a bum with a dog walks miles to the grass saying ’ the fuck areyoy’? Gotta be fresh with bat. All grey Adidas, fresh, withthe batman wallet that people think its childish. Dey dont kno kewl gothic gotham bat. Glad he chose me, i do find this really epic. Joe doe with that j ceo beast mindse

1 Like

I like your profile pic, had me thinking that was audio file

1 Like

Joe CEO sounds more fit for a boss tho

Epic dark knight music, fire Capt another banger!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hello. I have a question about the nft you are selling, but I can’t send you a message. When will PM be available?

You can go to your profile page, and create new message.

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: everyone

staring-robert-pattinson

8 Likes

Going to use this to become a billionaire

Then scrap this thread,

Enjoy it while it lasts people.

4 Likes

Enjoy the festive weekend everyone.

:bat:

2 Likes

Bucket list :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

Monday, October 31st. The city streets are crowded for the holiday. Even with the rain. Hidden in the chaos is the element, waiting to strike like snakes. And I’m there too. Watching. 2 years of nights have turned me into a nocturnal animal. I must choose my targets carefully. It’s a big city. I can’t be everywhere. But they don’t know where I am. We have a signal now, for when I’m needed. When that light hits the sky, it’s not just a call- it’s a warning. To them. Fear is a tool. They think I’m hiding in the shadows. But I AM the shadows.

I wish I could say I’m making a difference, but I don’t know. Murder, robberies, assault- 2 years later, they’re all up. And now this. This city’s eating itself. Maybe it can’t be saved, but i have to try. PUSH MYSELF. These nights all roll together in a rush, Behind the mask. Sometimes in the morning i have to force myself to remember everything that happened.

1 Like

Rest in peace Kevin :pray: :dove: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

I just got a copy that I paid in full for (the first one I haven’t fully paid for yet), and all day I’ve had this sort of tingling hot and cold energy all over my body. It feels like an adrenaline rush but my heartbeat is normal. Did anyone else have that?

1 Like

For me it’s more of a warm energy, but yeah definitely an adrenaline surge and increase of immediate awareness/ dialed up senses.

Hearing especially.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It was just dropped yesterday…who ever boughtit…cgs. you will live in another world… welcome to Gothom

1 Like