The Deep Sleeper

Hell yeah!

Hard part is having to wait till bedtime lol…to listen to this one!!

10 Likes

Thank you, @_OM! :pray:

Yes, please post only this in the opening post, everyone.

If you would like to make additional comments about the field, you can simply post them in a second post after the opening post.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am looping this.

1 Like

Would this audio help dreaming? Or any other audios that you guys recommend so that I can dream more (other then the 7 hour sleep)

Only one way to find out.

2 Likes

Yay!! Cant wait to try it out

5 Likes

What would happen if you played this and slept with IPF tag? How does gaba affect.

1 Like

Finally it’s that time for sleep. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Well I will be testing this tonight,as an OG insomniac and as someone who often has problems with sleep,I will be probably abusing this just to see how much repetitions it takes to sedate me like a horse lol.

1 Like

I can confirm this works

10 Likes

For me it unfortunately didnt work ,made me calm but not tired. But was pretty groggy in the morning . I think I slept really deep that’s a plus .

11 Likes

yeah I used it 3 times it was pretty hard to get up in the morning, but I dont care about that , it helped with my sleep schedule

16 Likes

Looped it way too much and slept deep for once. Bit groggy still but nothing terrible. I’m always groggy these days anyways.

8 Likes

I only listened once because I fell asleep halfway through. Can’t wait for this on Patreon. Ojas too. :)

And my wish was granted. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

The antidote to this to wake up would probably be negentropic shen. I find that it clears up my mind and grogginess very quickly.

10 Likes

Negentropic shen, a pot of coffee, Ojas and Alien Intercession for added funk.

2 Likes

To me is the Neg Jing not even half playing and im bouncing like the energizer rabbit lol

3 Likes

Much gratitude to Sapien’s team for this!

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo you released a photo of this audio separately on Patreon.

Is that a mandala?

3 Likes