The Divine Armory Playlist

Where is the spear of destiny available?

Hey, It’s on Dreamseeds’channel.

1 Like

Below
The Spear of Destiny

Yes

Sword of st Micheal? That an audio?

I’m also not aware of a Thor related audio

Added this audio

2 Likes

Knight/Warrior mindset comes with a suit of knight armor as dream said

3 Likes

True enough, I have that audio but it doesn’t mention anything of a divine sort in the description. The playlist I made is specifically for audios that can produce divine energies that can be used to put into action in a warrior like sense, such as defense and protection on one’s life journey, and an edge that can help one succeed on said journey. Hence the title of the playlist. I already have a “warrior” playlist with knight mindset in it.

3 Likes

Update:

Telling you, this playlist is something else. It seems even when ppl read what I type, they’re more compelled to do so. Also with my voice over the phone. Just had a woman tell me over the phone, that although I was speaking with a smooth and even-keeled tone, it kind of frightened her in a way that made her respond as if she was called by an authority figure. She told me she was mentally screaming “yes sir!” in her head the whole time, asked me to take it easy, made me laugh.

4 Likes

that sounds dope, though, I don’t want to have an oppressive presence xD

2 Likes

Lol people don’t react to me as an oppressor, just rather someone who is best interacted with cautiously. As if it’s best to mind their manners, even after they’ve begun to get a bit comfortable with me.

2 Likes

Hi there, anymore updates of this divine playlist and where would you place the Shatachandi yagna and how many times would you play it ? Thanks :blush:

navigator of awe :thinking:

22 Likes

Originally I did have that yagna in the playlist but moved it once the captain made a whole series from it. As for updates, I have to say that @Captain_Nemo coming out with all these new audios with divine energy, exponentially sped up my process of becoming connected with my own inner divinity.

My entire being is steadily purifying and I feel a powerful connection to many deities, including the divine mother, father, and the supreme spirit. Truth be told for weeks I haven’t used audios specifically made to draw abundance, luck, protection, etc. Why?..because I feel more fulfilled every day that passes by, and I’m getting those things in bulk daily, the past week especially.

I feel provided for and protected by many divine and loving entities. It’s like they’re proud of me for energetically having found my way back home. There is respect and humility among us and I energetically communicate with them almost every waking moment. Many things that were mysteries to me are being revealed. I can’t talk about it all, as some things are only for me to know because they’re pertinent to my mission here in this mortal realm.

10 Likes

You are like a World of warcraft priest !

2 Likes

Lol quite surprised that I’ve reached this point at only 30 years old

Hi @DavisSapien , am curious and interested, what playlist , order and audios are you using with the yagna and homa series ? Cause I’ve bought the whole series as well :grin:

Justice For All

There you go.

3 Likes

Do you play Vastu Homam audio everyday?