THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE - NFT: New Release

same here, played Lucky horshoe and clover then , an impulse to check the forum

3 Likes

so… we just wait upto 10 days or more to recieve the Image???

No. You receive it in the email immediately and print it. You don’t receive a physical photo in the mail.

3 Likes

Email recieved
Clicked on “DOWNLOAD”

this is what i got

1 Like

@AkiraTheWild please delete my last post when you get a chance bro. Thank you.

1 Like

I didnt re list it,
thats you all overpowering it with the luck fields.
a convenient glitch

39 Likes

Hahaha :sunglasses::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
so is it still possible to get the full image … ?

3 Likes

Mouhaha, badass :rofl:

9 Likes

Damn it’s out of stock again :’((((

2 Likes

Ugh!! It’s in my cart but I can’t check out. :cry:

2 Likes

Yeahh… It got back in stock for a little bit for me, i added it to card and now it’s out of stock again lol

But @Desiree says it’s not out of stock for her :/ don’t know what’s going on :cry:

2 Likes

Get the updated chrome version, clear cookies, and cache. The item is no longer available. :(

Possibly Capital Governance is working for me. :joy:

8 Likes

There is a beautiful story in the yogic lore. A man went for a walk and accidentally walked into paradise. After the long walk, he felt a little tired and thought, “I wish I could rest somewhere.” He saw a nice beautiful tree beneath which there was wonderful soft grass. So he went and slept on the grass. After a few hours, he woke up well rested. Then he thought, “Oh! I am hungry. I wish I had something to eat.” He thought of all the nice things he wanted to eat, and all of them just appeared in front of him. After he had the sumptuous food, the man thought, “Oh! I am thirsty, I wish I had something to drink.” He thought of all the drinks he wanted to drink and all of them appeared in front of him.

In Yoga, the human mind is referred to as markata or monkey because of its wandering nature. The word monkey has also become synonymous with imitation. If you say you are monkeying someone, it means imitating someone – this is the full-time job of your mind. So an unestablished mind is referred to as a monkey.

A well-established human mind is referred to as a Kalpavriksha. In this mind, whatever you ask for becomes a reality.

When this “monkey” became active in the man who went to paradise, he thought, “What the hell is happening here? I asked for food, food came. I asked for drink, drink came. Maybe there are ghosts around.” He looked and there were ghosts. The moment he saw them, he got terrified. He said, “Oh, there are ghosts around here. Maybe they will torture me.” And the ghosts started torturing him. He started screaming and yelling in pain. He said, “Oh, these ghosts are torturing me, they are going to kill me.” And he died.

The problem was he was sitting under a wishing tree or a Kalpavriksha. Whatever he asked for became a reality. You need to develop the mind to a point where it becomes a Kalpavriksha, not a source of madness. A well-established human mind is referred to as a Kalpavriksha. In this mind, whatever you ask for becomes a reality.

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/article/kalpavriksha-manifest-want

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing this story and its lesson!

2 Likes

Got an email with a refund and an image with a big green tree surrounded with smaller white bushes/tress

2 Likes

Yes, it’s beautiful.

Im sure it has goodies hidden for us to discover as well :wink:

Captain didnt have to do it, it was a glitch and the NFT concept has to be honored, however he knew we were sad and now we get our own little unique tree and free!!

Enjoy it :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Im definitely going to have it framed :smiley:

6 Likes

Me too :blush:

6 Likes

I need to read these threads more closely, l miss out on new NFT and a glitch, all while being on the forum at those times lol

3 Likes