THE DIVINE TREE OF LIFE - NFT: New Release

Damn! I missed it and its sold out!

9 Likes

Yah man unfair it is
Most people doesnā€™t even know it came out let alone buying

2 Likes

I tried to checkout for hours. Couldnā€™t. Then it went out of stock!

1 Like

Exactly
How can an image go out of stock lol itā€™s not an item
It should be either up or be removed from the site when time is up since limited edition
Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a site bug or not. Strange

1 Like

But for the first time I hope itā€™s a bug lol cuz I really donā€™t want it go out of stock

1 Like

Please read the articles on nft, and the previous thread about the divine tree before we all lose our minds and make DW grumpy.

Everything is going to be ok.
Nothing was lost.

18 Likes

Navigator of awe showed out of stock for a few days. Now its showing again. I did wonder how an audio could not be in stock!
Hopefully this also is a glitch like that & we can get it later!

1 Like

Hope so. I almost had a heart attack. Iā€™d never forgive myself if I missed this

1 Like

Sigh it out and let go :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:blush: yeah

1 Like

I know thatā€™s what I did haha itā€™s a valuable item that for sure will come back in stock :) hopefully even in its original physical form! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting it in the original form would be awesome!

3 Likes

Wish we have other options to buy along with NFT. At least, for initial days. Till most of us get the knack of it.

Cryptocurrency is not yet considered as legal in my country.

2 Likes

No need lol it will be up again soon anyways

1 Like

Iā€™m in the United States. For me it just shows that it is on sale for $40.00, out of stock, but the purchase, at least, can be done with cash. In time, I suspect intermediary services will develop that will allow buyers and sellers participate in the crypto markets without transacting in these novel currencies directly.

it is for cash
then it is minted on the block chain after and your personal token of ownership etc is sent to you.

So it takes out the need for getting crypto to buy it and makes it accessible for anyone.

25 Likes

Missed this sell out lol

So to confirm once minted the NFT can be sold again by those who hold the ownership of the file?

3 Likes

tis how it works methinks.
as such was written in the contract.

12 Likes

but there will be the actual one on the nft.

ahh it will be fun, as this tree will grow with you.
being an owner.
such fun things in potential.

23 Likes

so you have to wait for them to create the wallet? I have not downloaded anything after the purchase, I did not understand anything ! What I have to do?

1 Like