The Divine Tree of Life

I am waiting for it to ship also

3 Likes

I ordered 4/18 through an intermediary firm in the USA. So I still have a long wait. By the way, your interpretation of this field was the main motivation to buy :) Thanks…

But my Armor of Light and Glory has already arrived in my country :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did anyone get a shipping notification for this one?

4 Likes

Not yet

1 Like

Unfortunately no…

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

The vendor ships it from France (I think), so probably there is a delay based on how things are in France? The good thing is that our European friends will get this sooner now :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s good that all three novelties will come at different times. There will be time to study each one qualitatively :)
(Armor of Glory has already arrived) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yours has shipped from what they told me.
(and allstarbrian i think, remember him from xm i think?)
But i dont know about the tracking.
the others that were ordered this week are being processed now.

I want to work with these guys some more, but the process… isnt that great lol.
these though, since they are new and ship from elsewhere, i will definitely refund if you don’t receive.

7 Likes

Is this true to the tags as well? Or just this print? (For some reason, I have a memory in the back of my head that the tags ship from Florida? )

2 Likes

the tags do not ship from France :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you (and my memory thanks you. I was about to add memory/brain/cognition fields to my already too-long stack. Phew!)

4 Likes

OMG.
My The Divine Tree of Life will have to arrive in the U.S. anyway. And from there, it will be sent to my country through an intermediary firm.
I’ll have to be patient… :pray: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yes. I was on xm

The aspect of the Kabalistic Tree of Life is interesting because the 22 Paths have correspondences to the Major Arcana. It is another way of framing The Fool’s Journey.

Also I like feeling like Cinderella in the Grimm version, which doesn’t have a fairy godmother (Charles Perrault’s addition) but a magic tree that grew from the tears she wept on her mother’s grave:

On the third day, when her parents and sisters had gone away, Cinderella went again to her mother’s grave and said to the tree:

Shake and quiver, little tree,
Throw gold and silver down to me.

This time the bird threw down to her a dress that was more splendid and magnificent than any she had yet had, and the slippers were of pure gold. When she arrived at the festival in this dress, everyone was so astonished that they did not know what to say. The prince danced only with her…

This story is not an association or inclusion mentioned by Dream, but just came to mind when I first read about this item. Also Shel Silverstein’s The Giving Tree, a story I have strong feelings about, not all positive. And I also think about Enid Blyton’s The Magic Faraway Tree series. The Little Prince’s baobabs. I guess I like stories with magic trees, along with having some fond childhood memories climbing them, having picnics under them, hugging them, etc.

11 Likes

Beautiful Lilo. Thanks for sharing :heart:

3 Likes

Just checking in - anyone got the Divine Tree yet?

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Unfortunately, not yet…
This week I was contacted by the intermediary company (through which I placed the order) - they wrote that the seller (the firm that printed the product) assured them that the order had already been sent…

1 Like

Oh that seems more progress than me :) I am still waiting and no one has contacted me so far haha…

Soon, very soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes