The DNA Repair System

4th week, mood enhanced

14 Likes

The blueprint field will be able to do it i think.

DNA repair system will correct DNA to what you have when you were born. If you were born with faulty genetic, sadly they will stay as there is no healthy state before when you were born.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve taken all information on the fields, perhaps here and there some others will chime in and leave some extras.

Currently, Iā€™m just focusing on health ā€“ physical, mental, and spiritual.

Then again, Iā€™ll be using the fields and leaving my own reviews. So far Iā€™m pleasantly surprised, I highly prise Morphic Fields and Iā€™m of the opinion that for most objectives it is far better than subliminal programming.

@Psimindset, Iā€™m just curious because I feel this audio has many unlisted benefits so Iā€™m going to add it to my stack for a month or three.

I listened to it thrice today and it gives me an uplifted and playful mood hee hee.

2 Likes

I feel like i want to start saving your Welcome gifs and pics haha

And you know, even tho i am not new in the forum, every time i see the ā€˜welcomeā€™ sign from you i feel it like if it was also for Me almost like a good morning have a great dayā€¦ you are always welcome around here

It feels good :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the good vibe you bring to the forum

:hugs:

8 Likes

Would this field heal injuries to the skeletal system that have been sustained? I fractured my ankle in may and Iā€™m still having problems with what I think would be my bone alignment. I have pain and limited range of motion while bearing weight on my ankle. If not this field any other field suggestions would be appreciated.
I already have tried plasma 1 and smart stem cells a bunch

2 Likes

Hello! I think DNA Repair is a great choice for your family, after all it also works on pets and even aliens :laughing:

For you and your husband, maybe add Anti-aging, Chi and Jing.

There is also Animal Regeneration for your pets.

Apart from being burnt out do you have any issues you want to solve in particular?

7 Likes

You guys look amazing! :scream: :blush: :blush:
And the doggo too hahaha

11 Likes

Wow I didnā€™t see the pic, I have to say all of you (yes including Mr. Senior Citizen) all look primešŸ¤© fountain of youth tag is the real deal, not to mention you definitely have good genes in youšŸ§¬

10 Likes

You guys look amazing! :sunny::star_struck:
Such good vibes from this picture, thanks for sharing.
Wishing you both the greatest time in my country :hugs:

10 Likes

You are in Portugal, Star?! Portugal is extremely Beautiful and feels so calm! People here have been very kind to us, even though we are not Local! We are trying to learn your Beautiful Language. Itā€™s not easy! Iā€™m glad to have Google!

10 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes Iā€™m Portuguese, I live near Porto in the north. People are kind indeed, we have a very warm and friendly vibe.
The language is beautiful, but hard to learn Iā€™ve been told, ahah.
But with some more time with locals youā€™ll find it easier :blush:

14 Likes

Obrigada :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

Porto is magical indeed, itā€™s a city with a very strong aura.
Itā€™s known as ā€œA cidade Invictaā€ which means the undefeated city, and itā€™s because this city truly never been defeated in any battle since ever.

9 Likes

A City of Light can never be pierced by Darkness!

8 Likes

You both look good, youthful and your fine skin and rosy cheeks in the photo indicate robust health. Thatā€™s a great pendant you have! Two of the best audios I would recommend are the Blueprint of Life, which would combine well with the DNA repair audio and also New Perspectives. I use both daily and they work well for me.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-blueprint-of-life?product=961

13 Likes

I can feel the health and vitality practically emanating from you! Congrats on staying well

6 Likes

The New Perspectives Field! I havenā€™t seen that one before! I will go check that one out right now! These new Fields are absolutely mindblowing!!! Thank You Dream & Dream Team!!!

2 Likes

I think Blueprint of Life is a ā€˜must haveā€™ field for resetting your molecular structure (DNA level) and may also enhance the results of other fields, including DNA Repair. Itā€™s just my opinion. From my experience, negative traumatic events in my past surfaced one by one rapidly. The benefits may go way beyond its description and every user may have different experiences with the field. All I can say is that this field can potentially help both of you immensely if you listen to it daily, although your current stack is already good so itā€™s your decision now and itā€™s just an option.

9 Likes

I appreciate your opinion! Thank you for responding back, Skyhigh! These newer Fields of Sapienā€™s are just beyond words! I am rereading the Threads of comments and information that all of you are providing, and am just so very Grateful to have access to such Gifts! I was reading the thread over again about Blueprint yesterday, and I am going to get it for us! Yes, this current stack that we are listening to is quite intense!!! Lots of subconscious stuff surfacing in the Dreamtime for both of us. Some of it is nightmarish for me. Not sure which Field is triggering these dreams, but it feels like a good thing to get rid of. Hopefully this part of the healing will taper off, soon. My Husband has been experiencing what he terms ā€œBubble Bellyā€ the last 3 days with no particular change in diet. No change in lower GI overall, just lots of gas!!! I was wondering if his belly Biodome was also getting an upgrade?!

7 Likes

We bought Blueprint, after all!
Just Incredible!!!

12 Likes

@Premintarsia
I would like to here from you what you experienced from blueprint of life. That felt different than the DNA repair system.

4 Likes