The DNA Repair System

I am 99% sure what the answer to my question is since this field repairs DNA damage, but i still would like to ask, just to make sure. I have been born with a mild scoliosis, which through the years has gotten better with physiotherapy and exercise. Could this field somehow revert me to that state with which I was born?

2 Likes

hi! I believe in that case it would be more like Blueprint of Life
This is more like damage acquired during life. IE A chain smoker and the teeth that get affected. Or a person’s years spent sun gazing and the skin that gets damaged as a result. And since you said you were born with it, meaning congenital, Blueprint of Life is the more suitable field.

6 Likes

(I’ve this too). And if for some reason, you ever want to indulge in some PT, Sapien Style, I have found the following to be useful: Automated Cycling, Aq of Abs, Hardcore, Muscles Hungry for Fat, Spinal Tapper, and Joint Regeneration (it works on more than just the joints), along with Arms Shredded and Jacked.

There are also some other audios for exercise, but the aforementioned are the newer ones (under a year or so), and for me personally, I have found these more affective.

Take care!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, just wanted ro make sure that the field would not worsen my scoliosis as I was born with this condition. I have been using the spinal tapper for some time already

3 Likes

oh in that case: you can still use this, it won’t impinge upon the aforementioned. I don’t think it will be of much help for the situation at hand, bur yeah, totally safe to use :wink:

3 Likes

When are we born? Is it the moment we grasp for air? The moment our head comes in contact with the air around us?
Can damage that occurs during the birthing process be healed by this audio?

2 Likes

Lol

Read it up there i think even Captain clarified

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll use this along with blueprint of life for little guy.

3 Likes

How tightly are ‘errors’ in this context defined? Is it only about mutations that worsen the functions of the organs in any way? So hypothetically speaking, if we had some sort of random mutation which would after all make us smarter, it certainly wouldn’t be removed, would it? (Just making sure)

1 Like

HUH :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Which little guy?

2 Likes

Someone in life.

3 Likes

No, that was actually one thing @SC448 had asked :frowning:

I honestly think what i suggested in BoL could make a big difference. In special cases like at birth or genetic

BoL
Crucible of Stored Trauma
Crucible of the Past
DNA
BoL

:thinking:

8 Likes

Thanks Luna :smiley:

I’m at the point where l don’t think birth damages can be healed in the way that we think. At birth, my cells were damaged and reprogrammed to function a different way. They never had the opportunity to grow the way it was supposed to. Whereas someone who got injured later in life can revert their cellular memories back to a healthy state since the data is already in the DNA,

An example, If you were to ask someone (who used to be a surgeon, but now they have Alzeimers) what are the proper pre-surgical procedure, they could probably tap into those memories and outline the steps. But if you were to ask them how to build an airplane, even without Alzeimers they wouldn’t know the answer because they never learned it.

So it’s the same with our body, it can’t do what it never learned. Rather than going back to heal those damages, what if we focus on fixing our issues now and programming the cells to function how we want it to be?

I’ve been testing this with the Ernest Neuron. l tell it what l want to heal and how l want that to function. It’s still too early to tell how well this works, but l really hope this method is successful.

12 Likes

Please let keep us posted.

6 Likes

I fully understand that.

But you were alive in your Moms Womb, everything was perfect in there. There is a memory of a correct functioning of the brain before you were born. It was real.

I understand that DNA uses the memory of the best perfect function to reverse to that stage. From being born.

BoL reverses far and beyond the moment we were born thats why i insist on adding BoL to bridge that moment in time, and now the 2 Crucibles, to erase that moment when the Doctor dropped you… you were outside already living! How cannot be reversed? How Crucibles cannot burn and erase that memory? And if not then BoL.

What if you add Rite of Passage?

I dont want to give you hollow hopes when i know youve been fighting and trying all these years, but i still feel it in my heart it could be possible, one day, and all we have is to keep trying.

12 Likes

I’ve asked someone pretty knowledgeable on these fields & the answer I was given was Blueprint of Life. I have a similar situation to yours.
I also have earnest neuron,
but idk at the end of the day
blueprint of life is something else lol
it’s gonna keep growing and growing and growing, on all levels, with all of its blessings, along with its intricate functions that I am yet to see mentioned on here!
it’s a very profound field
don’t underestimate it!!

9 Likes

Thank you Luna and Violet!! I use BoL regularly after Luna, you told me to do so many times lol, I do it in my nightly stack,

BOL
Vibration of Creation
V of Divine Love
V of Transcendance

Those 4 are really peaceful to sleep to :smiley:

2 Likes

Bol should also go along the brain ones.

Remember BoL works faster on specific needs when combined with the fields aiming to heal the issue

Otherwise it goes working on every-single thing

Body, mind, spirit. Quite a lot… so itd take time to show big results on your personal thing or the main thing

5 Likes

Good point!! So tonight, while playing Blueprint l will ask Ernest to connect to the energy of blueprint focusing on just the brain (or even be more specific on exactly what l want it to do)

Thank you both :smiley:
yesss

7 Likes