The DNA Repair System

Check out the eternity redux tag description :smiley:

1 Like

I have started meditating to this

1st meditation
I felt some energy at various points in my body - parts that have been damaged

2nd meditation
Some vibration in the right nostril and right side of forehead.
Also a sharp needle like pain at my left shoulder joint and a lesser amount of similar pain at my left knee joint

16 Likes

Echo, I had a very strong sensation starting from the right side of the head and going in almost a linear line between the right eye and right ear. I am limiting myself to one listen per day at the moment.

11 Likes

Just a quick query , approximately on the average how long is the signal switch on for the 5 major pathways after listening to the field for 3 times in a row ?

3 Likes

I would assume it depends on your energetic weathering… Not sure

The pathways may also have a half life as well… so it can be variable…

8 Likes

Is there any recommendation for how long we should listen to this daily? Would 3x per day for one month be enough for most people to repair the majority of the DNA and then listen more for maintenance, like 3x one day a week?

And also could this affect your parents by listening to this? In some healing modalities, when healing things in yourself then those things are also healed in your ancestral linage, like your parents.
When I met my dad today he said he had taken a walk in the woods to collect spring water and that he had felt very young, energized and a lot of pain he usually have was gone.

29 Likes

It may help if the vaccine has messed with the dns

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo :eyes::heart_eyes:

Please say yes. Thatd be so awesome. :open_mouth:

I wouldnt be surprised how most of the times the biggest benefits are always not said by you haha

22 Likes

That would be awesome. This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind when I said earlier in this thread that this field can have some far reaching implications!

12 Likes

Bro how’re you feeling?

4 Likes

I woke up feeling great today other than runny nose. Later in the day though, I began to get fatigued and started to heat up. Then, it occurred to me I forgot to use one of the most important fields yesterday and today- Ivermectin! Soon as I used it 3x I felt better. My lungs are completely clear and not inflamed anymore. Overall, doing much better. Thank you for asking brother.

24 Likes

How does DNA work? :thinking:
Time to go back and re-read all the Dan Winter links I left in ye ole’ Plasma Light thread…

20 Likes

:grimacing::relieved: haha

One can dream :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

back in old timey days, one could curse or bless someone for seven generations.
what was that about?

21 Likes

Yesssss :heart:

I actually went through a hell of a generational cleanse through Kambo how could I forget that!

DO not diminish my Kambo haha it just clicked to me.

11 Likes

Hi @_OM , this got me thinking

So if we were play the homas and yagna fields ( Navagraha or Shatachandi and Ashtalaksmi) before this DNA field , would it be too far fetched of a hypothesis to say that one’s ancestral lineage ( both past and present) will be cleansed and healed and also gain the Divine blessings for present ( those who are still around in the family tree) and future generations…. I don’t know if I’m overthinking on this :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

while i often wonder about the science of it

it does seem to happen, quite often.
It seems whatever you do, echoes backwards and forwards from that point to things ‘similar’ to you.

But i present this more as an observation.

59 Likes

15 Likes

Actually the clue I left was here,

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

You’re catching on tho…

13 Likes

I’ll just take my moment here :relieved: :tophat:

I have experienced something similar with what I can feel to be the spiritual equivalent of this field: The Honored Ancestors. Both my parents experienced some sorts of detox first few days of listening. My mom has also started calling me more often and has generally incorporated a more loving attitude towards herself and everyone else while dad has had it with being non chalant on some days and every time I listen to this field something on their end appears and happen.

So while The Honored Ancestors can affect your whole lineage, my perception includes DNA Repair to also reach out and extend to our parents at the very least.

36 Likes