The Dolphin Totem

Maybe brain enhancement field in that too because dolphins use higher percentage of their brain

8 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod

8 Likes

Thank you, Cap. I got it. I wanna be a playful little intelligent dolphin! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

What does a Dolphin symbolize as a totem animal?

Those born with a Dolphin totem have a knack for having fun. Your happiness is contagious, and your love knows no bounds. Dolphin people protect their families, particularly the young, sick or injured. Dolphin medicine, in this respect has a selfless element that understands that “community” matters and makes us stronger than we would be alone.

Dolphin totem represents a person who is really at ease in their environment and in their own skin. You naturally reach out to others with assistance or healing, having empathy for those in need.

Your vision of the world is very global. Dolphin helps you see the binding ties in the world’s religions and philosophies and keeps you focused on what makes us all part of the greater family of humankind.
from same site as OP

23 Likes

@AkiraTheWild time to have a street fight between the kraken and the dolphin :dolphin: :octopus:

7 Likes

From an old (2020 haha) post…

10 Likes

Duel of Fates OST Starts

:sunglasses::crossed_swords::sunglasses:

:movie_camera::octopus::handshake::dolphin:

5 Likes

"
if so powerful you are, why leave?
"

5 Likes

This field is a real gift, especially for that price.
Highly recommending it :dolphin:

It feels we’ve entered yet another era of fields those last few weeks.

16 Likes

What a precious gift. Oh lovely dolphins.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::pray:

15 Likes

DOLPHIN!!! My baby!!! Flipper :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
Dolphins are a girl’s best friend :dolphin::gem::blue_heart:
I hope she becomes a mandala too. That would be flipintastic :ocean::dolphin:
Larimar is also a crystal affiliated to these beauties

Thank you for this, sir :nazar_amulet:

5 Likes

Three things that made me happy as a kid: dolphins, chocolate, and the days of the full moon

12 Likes

And oh the audio (sound x field) is so beautiful :blue_heart:
If your heart has become jaded, what a beautiful field to consider in reverting back it to its overflowing, ever joyous state.
It’s as if twirling up in the air with them, gliding and gleaming :ocean::dolphin::sparkles:

11 Likes

I’m going to hold my piece of Larimar while I listen.

7 Likes

Very hard to describe this field with words. Wonderful and incredible are the first words that come to mind though, but I feel it’s beyond that

The effect I got was a massive emotional release with a Journey to forgiveness vibe to it, with an Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy on top of that. Like the Dolphins were showing me the beauty of life, more the physical part of it to be specific

• First thing I got was how beautiful the ocean looks. And the bliss you get from it when you just down your mind and appreciate it.
  • How incredible nature is, and how all its interconnections are interesting and beautiful - even if it means an Orca chasing them.

Honestly it made me feel a bit foolish for caring so much about some stuff I had in mind today. A feeling very similar to the middle ground field, but more grounded. Everything just gone. Forgotten. Forgiven. Doesn’t matter really.

My experience with the forgiveness part followed by the beauty of everything was more conceptual, but after that, I received:

‘‘Do you think you would accept going through this seemingly difficult life if it wasn’t that beautiful and fun? It’s about pausing things a bit and appreciating it.’’

(Imagine a cheerish and playful dolphin egregore saying this, but more serious a bit when saying it)

Dolphins are my favorite animals. Even thought about this creation a few times in the last few weeks. Thank you for making this Dream, this field means a lot to me and for sure entered my personal list of favorites.

32 Likes

I like the way you think!

5 Likes

Got this 2 days back and I feel so lighthearted. I am usually looking for the next thing to worry about, now with this I feel unburdened of my worries. Feel childlike joy for no reason.

15 Likes

Thank you for making a totem for gumroad!

It’s probably not a secret that I love the ocean

Have probably played this 7 or 8 times between yesterday and today when I’ve needed a pick me up and it does that but in a different way.

When I listen to it, whatever I’m kind of bothered by, the low key chatter, just kind of fades and I’m encouraged to expand my perspective to include all the beautiful things in life. If it could speak, it would say something like

“Yeah, there’s that. You don’t like that. But there’s also waves and seashells, flowers and hilltops and sunrises and coffee. There’s crisp nights and fall colors. There’s so much more that you love than you don’t love.”

It just kind of says hey look over there, look over there. Don’t focus so much on that look over there instead. It’s gentle and joyful.

Thank you Captain!

13 Likes

thanks captain for this field😌
very fond of marine life, especially dolphins🐬

12 Likes