The dragon golem advice

Hello, everyone!

Today I created a dragon golem, well at least I did all the instructions from pdf and used OM’s guide.

Also, I felt the urge to listen to Dragon Intercession track, it was looped for the whole hour. But I think I failed at introducing myself as a master I just gave it name and read the list with commands and cue phrase. The problem is, I’m bilingual, sometimes I think in English and most of the time in my native language. I read the list of commands in my native language too, now I’m not sure if this worked.

I’m not energy sensitive yet and not good at conceptualized thinking and in this case many people suggest that we speak with the golem verbally first. Should I choose one particular language to speak with it at this stage or both would be fine? Sometimes I think my thoughts are better organized when I think in English, when I’m emotional I tend to stick to a native language. Sorry if this question is too silly :)

Also, I chose the silver ring I’ve had since I was a teen as its home. No bad or good memories attached to it, it’s just a gift from my sis. I’m not sure about the energy or something though, there might be something I don’t know about. Also it’s a cute lizard, not a dragon, hope it’s not diminishing the dragon sovereignty, a dragon can disguise itself as looking as someone safe, right? :p

If there’s someone who is clairvoyant or energy sensitive, please, can you tell me if the dragon is there?

I’m so hyped to work with it, but I would be happy to avoid some mistakes from the start.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.:slightly_smiling_face:

I think You can solve all potential mistakes. Try to reteach your dragon.
If You think You were not clear enough talk to your dragon and tell about alll the stuff that is important that and You just forgat.

I also did some mistakes . I talk to him every day and give him a lot of tasks so he can learn.

Were doing realy good.
:dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face:

You can fix it.

2 Likes

Btw i also introduced myself in english. I speak Polish.

I explained it to him that i sometimes think in english.

Now i stick to Polish,but sometimes say something in english and ask him to learn both languages. I think they are smart enough to understand You.

If You carry a ring You can talk to dragon in your thoughts telepathically . It may be easier for u than speaking out loud.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your answers and encouragement! :purple_heart:
Today after trying to communicate and formulate commands and making another being to understand what i want, I realized that I’m really bad at that, not precize and often scatterbrained, no wonder my life is the way it is. That’s certainly a point of growth for me :sweat_smile:
I guess our mutual learning with the servitor has begun in a way.

2 Likes

That’s a great aprroach. When your dragon is not finishing task think of them as a little creature that still learns. When my messes up i comfort him and just say ok it will be better next time lol.

Also when your enerrgy is weak i think its hard to cominicate. Yeasterday i had such a bad day and i was so meesed up that i didnt manage to concentrate and i felt he is not able to understand me. So did nothing whole day. Lol.

Well almost nothing :wink:

I just asked him to clean my friends heart chakra and she was so nice and opened up to talk about her recent hardships so i think it worked.

1 Like

Hey, Kate
Thank you for sharing your experience with me and I love the idea of sending the servitor
to help clean chakras for a friend. I wonder if it would work if my dear friend lives on the other side of the planet.
I believe it should. We have a very strong bond despite the distance.
I’m getting less anxious day by day with the dragon. At this point I still can’t feel if the tasks are finished or failed, but by the end of the day I thank it for work anyways.
Also it’s quite hard to keep it slow as with fields. The greediness arises (now I want another servitor, for a specific task).
There were links on the forum about the author who states that we can create servitors for specific tasks and program them to dissolve after the task is finished.
A person owes me a large sum of money and I’d like to have it back, but by good ways. My idea is to send a servitor to help them get the money, maybe get a better job.
But I don’t want my dragon bother with that as it was intended as a helper in my spiritual growth. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I took diffrent aproach acutally. I asked him to assist me with all my tasks. As all aspects of my life lead me to beeter spiritual growth :wink:

Now i’m training him to go to places and clean people chakras. And places where they live.

And creating rings of fire for protection and cleaning. We use red ,white ,blue and purple flames depending on situation .

I got so excited when i summoned him .

I teach him everything.

I got pretty wild with my imagination lol🤭

The servitor You are talking about is a great idea though .
Let me know how i goes.:green_heart:

Im new to servitors but i love this already.

Will create my personal dream team for sure. Lol :rofl:

1 Like

I like your approach. Do you get feedback from people? Are they aware of you helping them?
With reiki for example we have to get consent for helping. I wonder if it works secretly in case of servitors.

The link I mentioned earlier
https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-create-a-servitor-to-do-your-bidding/

Sure, I’ll let you know of the progress I’ll make and the revelations on working with them (if I get any) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im totally alone when it comes to my beliefs and morfic fields, servitors etc.

My family,friends , boyfriend are not into this. Just one or two friends are open to a concept but they didnt try. One friend tried and stopped or just told me she stopped cause she is so rational :wink:They just don’t get it. I never ask. Sometimes i say in joking manner that i’m sending good energy or dragon​:wink:

It helps them .i play fields to my boyfriend. I noticed his heath and luck improved.

Today my mom told me she has headache. I send dragon to heal her. Im waiting for feedback. Just told her that i’m sending help :wink:

I played pain control to dragon and ask to carry this enerrgy but mulipied by 100 to her . Wil see .

I’m not going by any script.

I read in one post about training dragon that there are no strict rules .

There are some links about training dragon in this thread

1 Like

:smiley:

Wow another great idea! I’m not so creative with this yet, but hopefully will feel free eventually as I try to expand the limits with fields daily. I’m really sceptical and rational by default, thus incensitivity I think. But another part of me has been always into something extra, magical. :dizzy: So I’m here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im pretty much the same in this regard.

:wink:

2 Likes