The Endocriner

Update: im 11 days in. One thing I have noticed was that my Welltory measurements (a HRV measuring app) show higher energy levels and lower stress levels. I used to hang out in the 50-60% energy measurement level all day and now I consistently measure around 75%. What I really want from my field is healing type 1 diabetes, so far I don’t think I’m using less insulin. It’s hard to tell because I’m female and hormones change my insulin needs constantly as is, so it’s not like I can micro measure changes. I’m just going to go with the assumption that if it’s helping in 1 area, then the field is working for me and it will eventually get to noticeable repairing of my pancreas. Any advice and feedback is appreciated!

9 Likes

On the stress response and fight or flight aspects- I find that works very quickly, very effectively and feels permanent. I listen 2x a day.

I used to have to take deep breaths when I was stressed, multiple times a day and I also had an anxiety that I felt in my heart area. That’s all gone now. I can have a few anxious thoughts, but my body is programmed to be calm and so it short curcuits that snowball that happens with the mind body connection in regards to anxiety and stress. It’s like it can’t take off anymore.

My neural curcuits I feel are still trying to catch up with a body that feels safe, it seems. My brain is still saying “hello this situation is not safe, why aren’t you freaking out?!” And my body is just calm. Mind you, this is just anxiety talking, I am absolutely in a safe situation, my brain is hardwired atm to associate fear with certain places. Listening to amygdala for that,

If you deal with stress a lot I highly recommend— still working on the type 1 with this.

16 Likes

This field has been nothing short of an absolute miracle! I’ve noticed all around more happiness!

10 Likes

Did you experience any detox symptoms? If so, how long did they last?

None as of yet…pretty smooth ride for me

1 Like

Listen about 4-5 times a day too

1 Like

3 week update (data from Welltory app measurments):

Stress/HRV measurements have gone from 51% to 37% (Omg)

Focus: 68% to 71%

Energy Levels: 55% to 66%

Not :clap: too :clap: shabbyyyy :smirk:

ETA; the smart fight to flight has helped so much with feeling grounded in my body and feeling immune to panic attacks - I’m so happy :sob:

Now come on plasma light, give my pancreas some lovin’ :joy:🩵

12 Likes

That is awesome!! I was a little skeptical at first but I know I was wrong about this field! This is insanely amazing stuff!!

5 Likes

Hi Everyone, first of all much gratitude :pray: to this forum and sapien medicine. Learning new things everyday about life, health and spirituality.

I wanted to share my Thyroid results with you. My TSH is absolutely normal for psst one 2-3 years but T3 and t4 are very less. And as and when it decreases further…I loose my sleep. Of course diet is most important. But I was wondering what exactly is precursor. Since, my father has almost same results.

Intermediate benefits review (Endocriner NFT thread and this thread):

1. Anxiety Relief: Multiple users have reported a significant reduction in anxiety and stress levels after using the field. This effect seems to contribute to an overall sense of well-being.
  2. Digestive Improvement: Some users have experienced improvements in digestion, including relief from acid reflux and constipation. This suggests a positive impact on the gastrointestinal system.
  3. Metabolism Regulation: Users have noted changes in metabolism, with some experiencing faster metabolism and relief from constipation. The field seems to have a positive influence on metabolic processes.
  4. Detoxification: There are mentions of detoxification effects, including symptoms similar to a full-body detox. The connection between the field and detoxification is explained in terms of the endocrine system’s role in regulating detox processes.
  5. Emotional Release: The field is reported to cause emotional release effects, contributing to the healing of emotional stress and promoting a more balanced emotional state.
  6. Improved Health Markers: One user shared improvements in Welltory app measurements, including lower stress levels, increased focus, and higher energy levels. This suggests positive effects on both physical and mental well-being. Another user shared the thyroid report with normal (improved) health markers after being hypo.
  7. Acne Improvement: An unexpected benefit mentioned is the clearing up of acne in a user’s nephew. This suggests potential skin health benefits associated with the field. Given the field is designed to influence the endocrine system, which includes the production and regulation of hormones, it’s plausible that it could have effects on conditions like acne.
  8. Potential Impact on Diabetes: While it’s still early, some users express hope that the field might have positive effects on diabetes. One user specifically mentions a desire for the field to contribute to the repair of the pancreas.
  9. Increased Confidence and Happiness: Users have reported enhanced self-confidence, happiness, and an overall positive shift in mood after using the field.

Note: It’s important to note that individual experiences may vary, and the long-term effects of such fields should be monitored and evaluated carefully. Additionally, the comments suggest a potential connection between the field and nutrient absorption, hormonal balance, and overall systemic health.

7 Likes

Had this for 3 months now… using pretty consistently. Definitely feel a balancing and harmony from it — though i listen to so many fields it’s hard to pinpoint. One distinct change I’ve noticed though — that i attribute to this field — is my temperature regulation has improved. I’m able to tolerate cold much easier and generally seem to be running hotter (in a good way).

9 Likes

@spiralriver did you felt something related with the blood sugar level?

Not particularly. Things feel more even in general. The temperature stuff i think is thyroid related…

2 Likes

Here is my review. I purchased this field in August 2023, at that time I was suffering from panic attacks that would be triggered by things as simple as carrying heavy grocery bags home on foot, or replacing the 5 gallon water jug at work. I would have to go into another room and calm down, usually listening to the All Purpose Anxiety Remover (Thank you Captain so much for that audio). Having panic attacks were a new phenomenon for my health, which began at some point in 2022.

A lab analysis report determined that my electrolytes and minerals were low, I was suffering from Adrenal Exhaustion, and I was a fast metabolizer (not good). Also my levels indicated a build up of toxins. So, this audio is incredibly important for me.

So, I began using this audio in August 2023. Listening to this felt amazing. I quickly went from 3x, then 4x then 5x listens. Then, I had an unpleasant interaction with a stranger that created an incredible amount of tension in me and resulted in my whole body feeling weak and dizzy. I figured it was something to do with my exhausted adrenals, so I had the idea to loop Endocriner even more! I was still very weak, so two days later I upped it to 15x! I was having a crazy amount of bowel movements and that’s when I realized this weakness I was experiencing was a healing crisis (Herx reaction), from all of the toxins being released and leaving my system. It was too much for my body to handle at once.

So I stopped listening to Endocriner after 5 days, and focused on healing my detox pathways (Liver, Kidney, Lymph etc) as much as possible for two months. I resumed Endocriner in November.

After a gentle build up, I now comfortably listen to Endocriner 3-4x in the morning and 3-4x in the evening.

The most clear and welcomed benefit to me, is that I no longer have panic attacks! These past 3 months I have not had a single panic attack. In November was when I first noticed that I can push myself when doing arm curls, without the fear of my body triggering a panic attack. The first time I noticed this, I even felt my body correct itself! Amazing.

My overall confidence and self worth has definitely increased, but it’s hard to tell how much could be attributed to Endocriner. For the past two months I’ve combined Malleable Ego with New Perspectives (while saying my affirmations), and I feel most of my improvement can be attributed to that combo, however I know Endocriner is definitely having an impact, as I always feel my brain wiring when listening to it.

I hope this review is helpful. Thank you so much Captain for this life changing field!

12 Likes

What an incredible and thorough review, I am so happy for you 🩵

1 Like

I know this is probably self explanatory - but I am assuming both sexes can use this without issue? And depending on the sex, different things are targeted? Also I have quite a fast metabolism - what if I want that to remain the same, or does it only fix extremely fast metabolism that is unhealthy?

Yes, both sexes can use it. I think it would only affect it if it was too fast to where it was unhealthy. It’s going to make it “optimal”

1 Like

Any benefits?

I played it everyday for a few months and my insulin needs actually increased.

I have my focus on mental health/trauma right now, but in time I’ll be back to this. I think it’s going to take a very well thought out stack … likely a lot of subconscious belief removal on my end as well. Karma. I bet there’s a lot of entangled factors. Who knows.

3 Likes

Wonder why this would be the case, perhaps external factors, not sure though

I’m still on the hunt to find a cocktail of fields to permanently balance blood sugar levels