The energy items

Quite profound, thank you @anon2456476 and @Jonno.

1 Like

My Stack-Idea for Revision:

• Timelessness
  • Mindfulness
  • Unconditional Love / Become Whole / Childlike Wonder
4 Likes

Neville Goddard’s original lecture about the concept is very deep, thank you for having this discussion.

It’s strikingly similar to many traditions’ descriptions of time and timelessness, particularly traditions with a long history of meditation.

This description from his lecture particularly resonated with me:

And now you have a mission, you have a purpose in life; it’s a noble purpose, because you have been selected to really become the chief gardener in the garden of God, and in the garden you must have pruning shears, and pruning shears is revision. You simply revise, and as you revise the day you repeal the day, for the day is not slipping into the past, it does not recede as people think, it is always advancing into the future to confront you, either pruned or in some strange weed-like state.

I wonder whether Speed Up the Perception of Time and Slow Down the Perception of Time might also help one grasp the concept of timelessness.

Dale Power has this article on the Enlightened States website as well:
https://enlightenedstates.com/index.php/2016/07/30/time-manipulation/

3 Likes

The Tags are not less effective if the image is not visible.
They are not less effective when facing towards us.
They are still as effective inside pockets.
They just have to be within your Aura (about 3ft).

With the Mandalas & Tags, you just have to have it in your Aura (within about 3ft of your body). They may work better if they are directly on your body.

With the Cards, hold the desired card and say “Card name activate”. After you activate a card like this, you do not need to keep the card with you.

3 Likes

Hi, I bought several of his pendants. I was wondering if the reach for the stars and life path are contradicting, from the description they seem to be and I am not sure which to use. I am currently wearing the Glory (reach for the stars) and Abundance and inbetween the Charka growth, but this one made me really tired . Hope anyone can answer me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Tiff, they are contradictory. You may wish to read the replies in this thread about this.

Its logical really. Glory and Best Path In Life would conflict because they are polar opposites. Glory works on helping you reach your goal, even if its bad for you. Best Path leads you down the path that would make you happiest and sometimes, that means drifting away from your current goals.

There’s a further reply in that thread explaining why one may still want to use both fields.

2 Likes

I have a strange idea. My intuition tells me that productivity / item and energy overload may work really well together, because the productivity item is like an energy boost that keeps sending you so much energy until you can’t sit around much longer.
My hypothesis is that until then, the body uses this energy to repair.
What do you think?

2 Likes

I salute everyone again!!! ;)

It just crossed my mind to hear about your experience with the advanced fields, “The Matchmaker”, The best path in life", “Glory” and of course “Eternity”?

1. What positives changes are / did you experience?
  2. How long did it take it to see / feel some dramatical sensations / changes?
  3. Are your changes permanent even without wearing the fields anymore?
  4. What is a very important aspect, that should be considered wearing the fields?

Thank you for all your answers!!!

I wish the whole community to stay healthy and safe!!

Regards!!!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for answering. There’s the catch, I want to def have financial freedom, which is really important to me. I am earning good money in my sales job but the job itself isn’t making me happy anymore. I am delibirating and looking at opportunities to work for myself and I think glory is better in that case. And that’s the second thing I strive for, happiness and overall freedom (which financial freedom allows). I am concerned that path won’t lead me to the path of financial freedom. Maybe it works in combination with the prosperity and abundance.

1 Like

thanks!! I will look into that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is dreamweavwer?
So is it possible to pay for a personal advanced field?

Thanks for your answer!!!

Cheers

1 Like

Is alpha servitor the same as base servitor that used to be sold in elightenedstates shop?

@Psimindset Hi
I see you are old Sapiens member/user
Do you ever got in touch with his old books as “luck field sigil pdf or book of intention and desire”
I found some mentioned of stuff Here look
Do you know anything about it maybe?

1 Like

Dreamweaver is the person who creates all of the audios and fields.

More details are on the about us page.

In the past, it was possible to pay for custom personal fields, but I think they have stopped doing custom work for the moment due to the amount of demand increasing in past months, and the large amount time that it takes Dream to create each field and ensure it’s of high quality.

For now, the Teespring pendants they are making are a much more sustainable way for them to provide us all with high quality fields, and Dream has been making new Teespring energy pendants nearly every week recently.

There’s an FAQ answer from Samuel on the website here.

Why are you not creating customs or wooden pendants anymore?

We were getting too many orders and we could barely keep up. Only one of us can create fields and I just handle the orders really. I can create energy fields to extent but it’s never as fine tuned and as organic as dream makes them. Creating fields also takes a lot of energy and focus so doing so, would take a lot of time and energy out of his day. He also takes his time with each order and makes sure not to rush any to mess with the quality. Due to this, orders have taken a lot longer to fulfill in the past several months.

So, slowly he has been creating the Teespring energy pendants to phase out the creation of wooden pendants. We will still create some new fields that will be sold in limited quality on our new specially handmade pendants. These don’t sell as quickly and if they do, it’s at a pace that we can handle so we will continue to do things like this from now on.

There are also more details about that in a discussion thread in this post and in this post.

They’re also working on an upcoming energy course which will probably be available sometime next month.

Cheers!

2 Likes

yes it is the same i called alpha servitor because it can learn things you want, it can learn concept and be able to do stuff later,

diffrence between alpha servitor and basic servitor
is that basic servitor are assigned to do one thing or two things at max
alpha servitor as long as you have it, it can learn things be able to things later like help with magic work… unlimited abilities

2 Likes

you have to contact dreamweaver for this books he might still have some of his sigils in his previous website called dreammagick

1 Like

I wonder if the dog tags and mandalas will work on pets? For example give a dog the kitsune mandala? That would be fkin hillarious, mysterious dog walkin around turning heads left n right, someone please try it :smile:

2 Likes

Duuuude that would be so dope if it works lmfao, try it and let us know.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your detailed answer!!!
It’s understandable that they need to take their time, otherwise the quality wouldn’t be as efficient as it is.
I’m looking forward to see what amazing new pendants they will provide us in the near future!!!

Again, thank you very much for answer!!

I hope you have nice weekend!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Btw with confidence and dominance you mean the patreon sigil? Hows it working so far?