The Essence Of Life

There is free one from me but combined with other functions not soly for these only. I suggest you use the ones freely available from captain if that’s what you’re aiming for.

Where is the free version that you have? Also when will you re upload you other fields such as white aura etc?

I won’t be uploading them as they are trash in comparison and doesn’t match my current standard anymore. Also they were created using far inferior creation method compared to current. What’s gone is gone. Also don’t wanna bother upgrading those.

1 Like

Also added upgrade that also increases life force, Ojas, Tejas, prana and any type of vital enegies (along with some grounding aspects so that you would never get overwhelmed from this) required for living a healthy life in general. It will also increase the overall capacity of holding those energies in system so that you can have more of them. An energetic alchemy of everything that there is in human system for sustaining life.

This will be the last major change for this field as I think nothing else is needed. Future upgrades will be minor at most.

6 Likes

Added a new command.

Say " “Test The essence of life” it will run for 30 min by default but you can stop it earlier if you intend to. However once you do you’ll never be able to access the field this way again. This is true for those who doesn’t own this and it’s once in a lifetime use. Even if you didn’t buy it you can run a one time session of this. Decided to add it since I think it will help you to decide if it’s your liking or not. I’ll most likely add this to all other fields so that people will have easier time making purchase related decision but for now it’s only added on this specific field. (And yes you don’t need the audio or anything else to recive the energy only the command. Also you can’t activate again once you stop if you don’t own it)

But those who has it can say “Activate the essence of life” and it will activate for 15 min by default as I believe it’s an optimal time for fields in general unless there’s exception. But you can decide the activation duration with intent like activate essence of life for 20 min etc. This completely eliminates the need of the audio. Ofc you can use the audio too.

This option in only available in this field only for now.

Also I haven’t tested it with anyone yet apart from myself so if you don’t feel the energy let me know and I can make changes etc if needed or any feedback related to it is appreciated. (But I don’t think it will be necessary).

6 Likes

Also on a sidenote the process of expanding capacity may feel a bit uncomfortable at first. (although there’s too much protection added but mentioning just in case) It will make you release things that keeps you attached to death and limitations and various fears. So if you feel uncomfortable by chance there’s no need to panic but it’s rather part of the process.

8 Likes

I have tested it. It works. Way beyond anything I have anticipated.

Within about 5 mins put me to sleep midday. Woke up in 2-3 hours feeling how a ton of crap (most likely “borrowed emotions”) was removed. As if 10 years of bad stuff just disappeared. It has also highlighted exact people who I forgot about but who still are leeching my essence, removing that influence now with Emotion Deleter.

Instabuy once I get funds in. Highly recommended. Amazing work as usual @Equilibrium !

4 Likes

Do you also feeling the energetic charge of jing, and life force energy? So it also seems to have a type of cord cutting to it. Would be great if you share your experience once you do get it, and what the effects are over the long run.

How does this compare to jing, ojas and soul restoration series.

1 Like

There was, in fact, the cord cutting element there. But it works on a substantially different level the way I feel it.

If you simply cut etheric cords without actually addressing the root of its link to your being they will be reestablished. Trauma for example is an energetic hook of sorts that will keep reestablishing cords and negative experiences with certain people unless it is fully removed. Therapy in this case just makes you bury it deeper, but like the proverbial parasite weed it will grow back and sometimes even stronger and nastier than ever before.

The way I feel it with EQ’s fields is they go straight to those “seeds of evil” and burn them out then replace them with pure Light.

5 Likes

I bought it several days ago after trying out the free testing function (which works surprising well). So far I have received the following benefits

• Glow on my skin, noticable de-aging

• Large amount of energy charge in my dantian esp lower dantian. Significantly more than several other free/paid ones that I have used. This allows me to make immediate breakthrough on my training leading to running microcosmic orbit. (The training I received basically states that once there is enough quality chi cultivated in lower dan tian, to the point that chi overflows from dan tian, then it is simple to run the orbit first in the abdomen area, then later through the back channel without leading/visualizaing.) I estimated that I saved at least 6 months of daily ~1hr neigong training to get to the point of legit running microcosmic orbit just because of this feature.

• Huge boost to my workout performance (~50% increase to my repetitions in some cases, I have tested with and without, there are several days of gaping between my testing field date and eventual field purchase)

• Confidence boost, energy boost etc

Over time I expect this field to have transformative change on my physical state so I can become much stronger compare to my baseline, health/anti aging etc. I think there should be many improvement that might not be possible or requires years of spiritual work. Also the elimination of fear of death is great to have. Once again thanks for this work! Really feels like a cheat code the more I think about it.

8 Likes

Hey do you feel this is better for increasing jing and lower dantein energy, then sapiens 3 treasures? I have been trying to look for a field that covers everything in terms of cultivating the dantein, and vital energies, thank u.

1 Like

I don’t have the paid 3 treasure, just used free ones. Also I don’t think 3 treasures covers cultivating dantian directly.

In any case to answer your question, if you are looking for a field that covers vital energies and dantian etc. I think this is it. You can go use the free one time test function to feel for yourself before you make the decision to buy it or not.

2 Likes

I’ve had this for a few days and have had a huge purging of blockages. Deeply painful and clearing in all the right ways. Opening up so I can expand my system and capacity. Very impressive the depth of the healing from this, better than just boosting jing ect short term. It’s clearing what is stopping my ultimate and maximum expansion and expression of these energies.
I’m dealing with some dental infections right now so I am low energy in general but this is still giving me a well rounded boost and aiding in healing.

1 Like

I had these deep memories re surface as well showing me who and what stole and suppressed me

1 Like

The field keeps growing and getting better and better for me each day. Such a great tool to balance and change all systems at once, saves a lot of time compared to compartmentalising these into separate audios.

5 Likes

So if we don’t purchase this field we can still test the field without the mp3 file? Just by intent of test the Essence of life from the patreon site? Or how?

That right. Just say test essence of life with intent of using it that’s all. If not clear you can check my comments in the thread. Test is for one time use without audio and activate command is for permanent use without audio after owning it.

2 Likes

Felt extra strength from Essence of life today, even felt my eyes twitching and getting clearer after a few loops. Which I havent experienced from the field before: This new update must have definitely bumped up the potency.

3 Likes

There will be a new field in next month that will be better than this in every aspect. Just a heads up before anyone buys this. Wasn’t planning to but came up with some new stuff just now so decided to get it at work. But I might keep this version also as a cheaper alternative. Just a heads up before anyone buys this but I wouldn’t call it a 2.0 version of this. That one will also have item maker function and mandala at the same time. At the same time will have passive working function by just having it depending on how much you need so it will be a supply of vital energies 24/7 and will be harder to lose energy as a result. This version will also have mandala soon and
as upgrade along with some exclusive reward catalyst stuff soon.

15 Likes