The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

Waaooo​:fire::fire:

2 Likes

can’t get a gift card because of covid , have to wait for 2 weeks :rage: im not even sick!

2 Likes

two of my family members tested positive, so I have to quarantine for 14 days and can’t go to store and get a gift card

6 Likes

or Negantropic Jing + Plasma Light can be enough, in my opinion

5 Likes

Me?

I like that combo. I like alot of combos :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I already bought Negentropic Jing a few weeks ago, while for a few months I have owned Soul Core Restoration. I think next will be this Shen.

11 Likes

Let’s say I want to focus on physical fatigue first… what do you think I should focus on? Jing? Or shen?

I read somewhere that when Jing is full, desire for sex drops; when chi is full, desire for food drops; when shen is full, desire for sleep drops.

So I’m wondering if shen is better than jing in this aspect? Ideally I’d have all three but got to prioritise for now :p

7 Likes

No, def Jing

4 Likes

It is for this reason that I bought it, realizing that the whole series would come later, this is like saying the foundation, but it is equally important to Soul Core Restoration once you have restored the energy, in order to plug all the holes where it can escape

7 Likes

One round of Negentropic Jing, Chi and Shen is all I need these days, sometimes not even every day. I am still trying to understand the alchemical pathways this activates - because this seems to do a lot more than the earlier alchemy audios (which so far were my fav along with the sadly under-appreciated Self Realization audios) - this is"intelligent" and activates pathways unique to each individual’s present needs. There is a lot more exploration needed with this set of three.

Yesterday evening, I did:

  • Plasma Light
  • Soul Restoration Series
  • Negentropic Three Treasures
  • Vibration Series
  • Hidden Depths of Soul
  • Automated Grounding

and whoa… loads of insight and peace came through…

46 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Can’t wait to hear more of your findings for the Negentropic Three Treasures!

5 Likes

After a lot of research and also the posts here, I weighed the odds and decided to get this one (RIP wallet). I played this on waking up and you know that grogginess you get in the morning? Played this once and that grogginess vanished. Love the flute too, reminds me of White Light’s track.

On further reading and talking to my taoist friend, I am wondering whether this “shen” here is the “yuan shen” (primordial shen) which can be further divided into “yang shen” and “yin shen”. “Yin shen” is apparently what can see our physical bodies sleeping or meditating, whereas “yang shen” is the immortal fetus which is a mentally-created body which can come out of the flesh (astral body?).

And then there’s the other interpretation in eastern medicine where shen dwells in blood, and radiates into the world as wisdom/emotions/presence. Disharmony would be anxiety, insomnia, “dead eyes”, depression, mania etc. According to my friend, it’s true that ‘eyes are the windows to the soul’ because you can tell a person’s shen through the vitality of their eyes.

Came from this book: https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Tao-Longevity-by-Huai-Chin-Nan.pdf

32 Likes

I enjoyed reading about your deliberation process, and learned a few new things. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

The Shen is amazing guys and gals. Makes me feel so zen. I was driving in traffic today listening to it and felt like time had slowed down. Normal city life doesn’t seem to stress me at all.

29 Likes

Curious, whats the length of the track :thinking:

2 Likes

@Byjrodriguez 10min 41s

5 Likes

Your knowledge is astounding. Mainstream medicine plus magic huh? You’re literally Doctor Strange!

5 Likes

It’s just stuff I’ve read and heard, it’s not much really. Instead I’d really like to have experiential knowledge instead - definitely far more valuable than these gimmicky tidbits.

8 Likes

Very true

2 Likes

Started this today and Jing a few days back and all of a sudden I have this surge of uncontrollable energy aggression and euphoria? Like everything has become really fast. What’s going on? I feel kinda overwhelmed.

4 Likes