The Exalted State NFT: Testimonials

What are you going to do with your Immortality @Maoshan_Wanderer?

17 Likes

Move to whichever planet Dream is going next to… haha

25 Likes

:joy: :+1:

15 Likes

Dream’s gonna be like “Mao, it’s time to move on… It’s been 100,000 years and you’re still my next door neighbor… I hear Beta Centauri is nice too. Spend some time there?”
:stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

I hope the people there are not like the aliens in The Tomorrow War :smiley:

14 Likes

that seems far more chimera,
but who knows the conditions it grew in.

mammal muscle structure in the legs,
built for a lower gravity world, but seems to jump fine here still.
lots of insect references or crustaceans
and… what’s bigger in its world, that it needs to defend itself from attacks above it?
spiny back and head spike armor.

we arent going there…

36 Likes

But you promised!

23 Likes

:point_up: Observational Science at work, people! :point_up:

19 Likes

Yes i loved this

Peaking into Captains brain for a flash of a moment

18 Likes

Since the effects can last for a whole day, be careful to loop it more than recommended even though it feels and sounds damn good.
I listened to a total of 7 yesterday :sweat_smile: nothing bad happened, went to sleep from 10 straight to 6. Just wake up this morning feeling that you don’t want to overstimulate your nervous system and dry the nectar “pool”. You don’t wanna make the Exalted into the Exhausted :joy: :joy: :joy:
For ones who going to loop it like me :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

Wow, the NFT has landed on the wallet, much faster than the other ones :scream: :scream: :scream:

22 Likes

Field that has been so good after the Exalted → the Acu-automaton.

This feels so nice & integrating :relaxed:

15 Likes

That music though…

First time listening 3x

Feel so care free and calm now.

Can really feel the blissful energy growing inside me. I’m not crazy energy sensitive but yeah… definitely feeling this one big time already. Would be a nice start to a stack to get you in a calm space to better integrate other fields imo.

Adding Myofascial release after and I’m feeling like a pad of melting butter amidst the stressed out city dwellers.

You’re too good to us @Captain_Nemo

28 Likes

*only 5 - 7 are commenting here, some ppl dont feel comfortable interacting in a forum

13 Likes

Also I think most people, when they’re quick enough they buy 2-3 copies at least (probably that’s why there are so many on venly), so maybe less people have it overall.
Also sometimes people may want to give it at least a few weeks to write about their experiences after consistent use.

18 Likes

And 5-7 is alot!
There was a time when only Atriedes left consistent reviews of fields on the forum :)

18 Likes

My “review”:
The field is spectacular.
Like Blueprint, does more than you will probably ever realize.
And worth whatever amount you need to pay for it.

And yep, that’s probably all I’ll ever say about it publicly.

32 Likes

my review is like this…

me: looping 3 times the audio
my third eye:

(i dont found the meme in english, but some people will understand lol)

14 Likes

Wey Ya is a reaction image taken from the Spanish translation of season two, episode 10 of the Netflix series You . The image features Love Quinn, played by Victoria Pedretti, saying “Wey Ya,” which roughly translates to “Enough, already.”

22 Likes

You are like a enlightened google lol :joy:

14 Likes