The Exalted State NFT: Testimonials

Yo,
When we say 20
Do we mean how we would have been at 20, had we’d been at the epitome of a negentropic state.

Asking because I like how my face looks now vs when I was younger lol
(I looked like a 10 year old back then- but recently, I’ve advanced to looking like a 12 y/o :+1:t2:

But more importantly my congenital deformities were present
then, too (at feet, legs, hips, skull, spine, nose, lungs, and brain), as that was the way it’d been for me since conception.

O & also, since this has been a theme for me (particularly last 2 times) whenever I ask questions regarding NFTs: no, I am not selling, just because I’m asking questions regarding it! I mean, I always ask questions lol. Curious George is my spirit cartoon
Not now & certainly not ever. So please don’t DM abt it kk xo

No, its not exactly what it means.

At the age of 20 meaning at 20, normally the body in an out is young and healthy, but not like itll reverse each one of us as to how we were at 20 yo.

So if you had issues at 20 as long as they developed after birth then itd simply get you to a normal healthy 20yo body in and out.

8 Likes

Ok but they developed since conception - like when I was j-chilling in the womb
Same thing?

Chilling in the womb haha

That id let Captain reply because i wouldnt know.

Also, thank you Luna💗
Love you!!

1 Like

Love you too :orange_heart:

Ello Nemo
@Captain_Nemo

Just to be clear again,
when any of the field say they are going to “restore you to an earlier age” that means it’s going to do it’s best to restore you to what you would have been at a maximal functioning HEALTHY version of those cells at that age.

No, it’s not going to revert you back to your Age 20 “sickly” self…
It’s going to do it’s best to revert you to what a healthy version of Age 20 should have looked like… (within certain limits)

If it’s a genetic condition from birth, other fields like Blueprint of Life and the newer DNA repair would be more suitable…again with the caveats within those fields about the limitations of DNA changes.

31 Likes

Its cellular age
not the incurred damage over time.

36 Likes

I love the music, and have to admit I’m guilty of listening to it more than thrice :monkey_face::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil: I couldn’t help it!
Total change in perspective- like new perspective on steroids
Since I was 5, I’ve had resistant major depressive disorder and an awful amt of suicidal ideation. But ask me how today went.
Not one single thought.

I normally listen to 20ish fields a day
But today, it’s really just been this -nectarlicious . I didn’t need anymore- intuition told me this was enough, I am satiated

I am v sleepy rn but I couldn’t go to sleep without saying
Thank you Nemo :tropical_fish::heart: Love you

29 Likes

O & at the very end, last thirty seconds or so, i witness a story play out:

Consisting of:

-The beloved

-The one who relentlessly yearns and calls out for his beloved

-The inevitable reunion of the two, thereby merging back into One :pray:t3:

13 Likes

The music on this one is just :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
Love the thunders, love the rain, love the violin and piano and how it keeps intensifying throughout the track.
It feels just like the night the Buddha face his own ego to finally claim enlightenment, like the scene in the Little Budda movie.
I was attempting to listen to this one when having a shower this morning but as soon as the music started, I couldn’t help but stand still and immerse myself in the bliss. And like @anon85988958 I felt like I don’t need anything else after 2 loops of this.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this precious and generous gift!
And swallow it all you guys, don’t waste the saliva I mean the nectar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

22 Likes

And… automated grounding :deciduous_tree::grinning:

5 Likes

i listened x 4 in the afternoon-ish

i was fighting the desire of sleeping from 8pm!! and normally i go to bed around 12-1am lol

by 9 something i just couldnt and went to zzzzz lol

i just got up for water and back to :sleeping:

16 Likes

I listened 3 times yesterday and absolutely love this field already. The music and sounds perfectly matched my state at the time too. I always love the sounds that Captain adds to accompany the music - especially the nature sounds; it gives such a nice, multi-dimensional feel. Rain always has me think that something particularly strong is going on with the field working on me. Maybe that’s the Plasma Protocol conditioning though.

Energetically, it was easy and a pleasure to listen as well, and so it was a challenge to stop after the third time xD Maybe that’s the ‘high’ already - from the bliss and all the harmonious alignment of body, mind, and spirit. It’s a very subtle and gentle feeling, but the change is clearly detectable after even just one listen. I stayed strong xD and stopped after the third time, but noticed the urge to listen to a lot more other fields afterwards compared to what I can usually take.

Also the pressure on the third eye has been strong with this one for me.

I almost want to say that I can feel / see a subtle youthening effect already but maybe someone else can confirm xD

26 Likes

Very possible! :+1: :muscle:

19 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: Thank you for confirming that it’s possible.

13 Likes

Funny im usually reporting effects of first time listening to a field like an explotion of a whole lot of effects, sometimes i even hold back on some stuff i feel, so it doesnt sound like a chapter in Alice in Wonderland lol

But here and there the opposite happens at first.

Like with this one :woman_shrugging:t2:

I didnt feel anything.

Nice music = yes
Relaxing = yes, because of the music.

That was it.

I didnt worry tho, they always manifest sooner or later.

As I said earlier, by 8pm i was knocked out my body and mind were like nope, you are going to sleep NOW, i fought it off because on the rare occasions that happens, i wake up at 3am and i cant go back to sleep at all.

By 9 it was simply impossible, so i gave in, within a minute i was out. I didnt play anything to sleep i wanted this to settle and show me.

Woke up at 3 or so went for water and i was ready to go back to zzz, i felt super relaxed at that point, i stayed up in bed staring at the roof, and its when i felt the bliss…

Awake and all i was seeing images and scenarios of something… a dream, very dear to Me, and i started crying with full joy and the certainty that it will happen (the dream i have) nothing material… but its something very close to me and very Divine.

My back… here is the funny part. Had been hurting me and like giving me a discomfort the past month or so but not daily, just some days and id be like wth is happening, i didnt feel any other pain, it was my spine, sometimes neck, sometimes hands.
I thought it was just stressed accumulated over the years resurfacing through whatever new fields lol

I realized at some point that itd hurt like if my spine was stretching after looping Major BoP, ive had some headaches here and there too, which i thought was the Magician settling, but it was until yesterday that the pain started to subside after 2 occasions listening this combo

which gave me a whole new level of understanding plus a preparation for something big to my body that it clicked when i read the description of this field here again.

(Know that ive had Kundalini awakening already, however how this feels its something on a level that i dont think any one can feel ever no matter how big that awakening had been, it feels refined, stronger, perfectly in synch with everything we are, in, out, above)

When i woke up at 3 and was there laying on my bed on my back feeling the bliss of what i mentioned above, my spine felt tingles all the way up to my head and then back downwards again. It was holding my whole body in love and bliss while i was seeing the things i was seeing and crying. I fell asleep again, and a while ago when i woke up i looked in the mirror thinking id look like how you normally look after 12 hours sleeping!!

Woah? I looked so fresh, YOUNGER and fully Mamasita :smirk::sweat_smile: my spine hasnt stopped vibrating, not too high or strong no, but like little soft bubbling feeling like pixy dust going up and down.

:two_hearts: thank you Captain :two_hearts: :blush:

26 Likes

same listened this morning about 12 hours ago, appart from some physical sensations in the brain, nothing.
now I’m going to bed. and the relaxed / bliss mental effects are kicking in hard. I feel like my head is floating writing this. will be interesting to see how it unfolds in the next minutes or so, hope I’ll be able to sleep lol
it’s so weird, it makes me think a little bit about when I took lsd and the experience of space was distorted
can’t speak about the eternity part been active all day will see tmr
the mental/space effects are just increasing and it’s 12 hours after listening…
( it was almost difficult to write this :sweat_smile: )
( I started writing this it was fine, it tripled now )
( just a little update )

Edit 2h later : Heart area super, super warm and open :heart: .

18 Likes

Lol haha i think the mini trip i got was at 3am. But it wasnt really a trip just like watching a special movie while awake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile: soo having said that it was too 12 hours later aha!

10 Likes