The Expander- Equilibrium

(Not from sapien medicine but enlightened states marketplace)

This field is for the development of metaphysical power and spiritual growth. Its for repair and expansion and development for your entire energetic aspect and consciousness. It also releases anything harmful form your entire consciousness and energy body. strengthens and develops your energy body without any limit while repairing your aura and energy body at the same time.

Grows and develops all major and minor chakras, dantines, meridians while stimulating all major chakras in a positive and wholesome way while energizing you with Jing, shen and chi. Infuses all your bodies with 5th dimensional divine love energy to remove all negative energy blockages and to give all the positive benefits of this energy overall. Develops psychic ability in a manner based on what’s best for the user for ability development.

A smart field that also increases your overall spiritual and metaphysical powers without any restrictions. Also has ego control aspect to dissolve ego in a fast and positive manner. And all the energies and changes are integrated nicely based on ones personal pace of growth. The field will also learns what you personally need for developing your energy body, consciousness, spirituality and your entire being and will also work according to it. Also will attract all the necessary things to make you more spiritually developed. It can be people, help from advanced beings or whatever you may need and will be best suited for you.

Has all the function of previous energetic purifier and also removes astral parasite influence as well.

And finally, absorbs prana from environment to charge you. (Doesn’t consume prana from living beings and only added this in audio Version)

Has protection and can’t be shared with friends or anyone except legit family members.

(There are two different mandala added. Use the one you like more and both has exact same function but just different creation technology. Also if there’s any missing file or can’t download for whatever reason after purchase then send me a mail)

Silent Audio+Mandala

3 Likes

Has my manifestation powers and abilities growing stronger, I’ve also needed less sleep since I started using this as my physical energy levels are also improving. This also calms me and I can feel the 5D energies boosting my vibration, and my sense of calm and awareness as soon as I start playing the audio or using the mandala. Ever since the upgrade, this tool feels more invigorating also, I definitely like the upgrade.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like