The Expanse (Psychic University)

Similar to NFT images, drawing or printed copy (at least to use a printed one to follow your finger drawing pattern precisely).

2 Likes

1x to 3x per use, up to 3x daily is what I generally observe.

3 Likes

@Triple-T @batukhan @igem @Fender_Cad

If UIT has been making me tired, do you think extra plays of this throughout the day would help? Or just add to the exhaustion?

I already keep a grounding mandala on me 24/7, so that’s covered

1 Like

A shen field would be best most likely.

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:

2 Likes

Personally, I have found the Expanse really helpful. Recently, I have added it into the following morning stack which seems to be helping massively:

Kinetic Quasi Crystal x1

Speed up Physical Changes x 1

Your Energetic Being (Patreon Shop & Gumroad) x2

The Expanse x 2

Ego Diss +

The Karma Crucible NFT x2
Omega Love x 1

Followed by assorted other tracks through the day. The KQC 1st thing has helped immensely, and I really only need up to 2 plays of most any track to really feel them after that.

And even though I listen to a ton of PU’s other fields, it’s easy to forget how massively powerful they all are. And his latest releases are beyond next level, FYI. :)

6 Likes

How many times do you listen UIT?

1 Like

Only once. Lol

1 Like

I don’t think it helps, rather you should get The Expanse; with this field you can manage many more fields, even with UIT.

1 Like

I have the expanse; maybe you’re right, I’ll try playing it more. Right now I play expanse 2x and UIT 1x

1 Like

In the first few weeks I listened to The Expanse 2x, then later 4x and finally currently 8x.
Only occasionally did I listen more like 12-16x, also listening to it in the afternoon/evening rather than just in the morning, to be able to take advantage of the greater contribution of the UIT.
You could try 4x to see if it improves the situation.

3 Likes

Do you play these several times in a row, or at different times of the day?

1 Like

So i’m wondering if i could print the Expanse Mandala and wear it all day since i also have 6 of Sapiens NFT print that i also wear all day ?

1 Like

I don’t believe the picture on the expanse is energy charged

2 Likes

Now, this

but months ago, to maximize the effects, I used it several times in a row and at different times, because in this way I could count on the considerable support of the Integration Tool, which I listened to at the end of the day/before bed.

1 Like

Pychics patreon shop states that it is Image + Audio which more than likely means that it contains a Mandalas

1 Like

It contains an image, but the mechanics of effect is different than mandala. Its sigil-based, meaning u have to activate it for effect, not just carry. Draw with your finger on the lines and u get it started. Draw a few more times if u want to be sure its in effect, but Overstimulation is possible.

3 Likes

So does Pyschics image comes with instructions on how to use ? i’m curious maybe because i assume it just works likes Sapiens NFT where you just passively wear it all day ?

1 Like

As i have hearing issues with my ears ringing and vibrating when listening to audios i tend to prefer mandala and nft

1 Like

No, but I basically just gave u that

1 Like