The fatigue eraser (coummunity idea)

Want to make a project for people who suffer from fatigue and also people who didnt get enough sleep when they were younger.

The main focus of Nft would not be to give the user energy but to remove the reason they feel tired.
Summer last year I had bad fatigue and I thought this would be a good NFT beacuse I know how it feels.

Lol especially with the NFTs recently.
My hope is we take this NFT very slow so that we can cover a wide range of things.

More people the better, so comment if your Interested

I want to do a no selling above $400 rule so that everyone we have a chance to get this in the future but we will see what people think of this idea.

13 Likes

Nice concept, there are various reasons for fatigue. Food, sleep, excercise, exposure to gadgets (computer, mobile, gaming), social media and the list goes on…

As you said, there’s lot to discuss!!!

3 Likes

Yeah i want like a plasma teeth concept too into it. Beacuse that audio makes you care about what you eat and also makes you care about the health of your teeth. It doesnt say that in the desc but I think its included. So having the right mindset is also important

3 Likes

bro…you’re reading my mind. Not less than 5 mins ago I had an idea for this. I have been so fatigued on and off my whole life. I can’t take it anymore.

5 Likes

What if it also had a feature for needing next to no sleep after the root causes for fatigue are fixed?

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer was the first victim
now its you :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

2 Likes

What is going on here?? 10 seconds before you mentioned Mao, I was about to tag him in this thread and ask what he thinks is the best mantra for fatigue or general energy/vitality boost!
So, @Maoshan_Wanderer- what is it? I’d appreciate your input!

2 Likes

This is included in Blueprint of learning and i dont like it. I will explain more later, Sure why not

have it on and off feature.

1 Like

Good idea. So many reasons but the result causes a search for stuff to get rid of the feeling. I used to use coffee but my body doesn’t like it. Before working from home I would get to about 9am and say “hey, why do I feel so anxious” and remember i drank coffee. I had to spend the rest of the day getting rid of the anxiety lol. I’m considering a cup of Yerba Mate but I can’t go overboard with that either. Normally now fatigue is not a problem, but this morning I got up extra early and now I’m feeling it lol.

2 Likes

yeah coffee is just a bandaid at best for me. Gotta get to the root!

3 Likes

Guys if you got any NFT you better start asking them for help. Lot a research needs to be done.

1 Like

You don’t think Dream can just program the field to look for root causes and fix them? A smart field that scans the entire body mind and soul.

3 Likes

So many people need this that I think it would be a real shame if only 20 copies of this were created and then sold for 400 dollars and resold for who knows how much.

Seems like the kind of field that should be made much more accessible than that. People aren’t trying to become spiderman they just want to not feel like shit and be able to get a few things done in their day.

12 Likes

I see what you mean, And thats why i was thinking of asking cap to put this on gumroad if he allowed us to do that and if the group was down for that.

Also It was a coumminity idea how can you say that this NFT should be going on youtube instead or gumroad. How do we know captain will even willing to make this if it isnt a NFT idea with a number of copies ready.

The offer was for as many people their isnt a limit on the group.

@SammyG what you think about this? Is it possible that Dream can consider turning this into a Public NFT like the NPOR? If enough people are willing to do that.

I was thinking 400 is fair since the audio and mandal will cost around 375 i think the new prices are and if ur in the UK the taxs are will most likely add that up to 390.

That seems like a fair price cap that people can’t sell the NFT over.

5 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

I understand. That’s why I can’t blame anyone for requesting this as an NFT but at the same time put my voice out there that Captain just may make this more available like on gumroad.

1 Like

I did post this in the request section, A couple of days ago

2 Likes

I know. I hearted the request and replied to it with sincere praise. No criticisms for you. I only hope Captain will take all things into consideration.

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll talk to dream about it. It sounds like a good publix field that we can all benefit from. Sounds doable as well

32 Likes

Unlimited Energy 3.0

8 Likes