The Final Incarnation Tour Applications

A NFT that ensures, helps that this incarnation right here is our final one on earth. Leaving all space to the Dreamweaver.

Reincarnation is a concept found in many spiritual and religious traditions that refers to the idea of a soul or spirit being reborn into a new body after death. The idea of a final reincarnation can have different meanings depending on the tradition or belief system in question.

In some spiritual traditions, the final reincarnation may refer to the ultimate goal of the soul’s journey through multiple lifetimes. This goal may be union with the divine, enlightenment, or liberation from the cycle of birth and death. The final reincarnation is seen as the last opportunity for the soul to attain this goal before it is absorbed into the ultimate reality.

In other traditions, the final reincarnation may refer to the soul’s last cycle of birth and death before it enters a higher realm of existence or achieves a state of ultimate consciousness. The soul may have completed all the lessons and experiences it needed to learn in the physical realm and is ready to move on to a higher plane of existence.

It’s important to note that the idea of a final reincarnation may not be a universal belief in all spiritual traditions that hold the concept of reincarnation. Different traditions may have different views on the nature and purpose of the soul’s journey through multiple lifetimes, and the idea of a final reincarnation may not be relevant in all of them.

No coming back (unless you want to I suppose)

Lemme know if interested.

22 Likes

I’m interested, not sure if it will be made.

If its destined to be made it will be and lets hope we can pull this off.

Okay then let’s see eh :D

Can’t hurt to try

3 Likes

I’m interested

2 Likes

By and large, my life is good, and I am grateful for that. Despite this, I have wished / daydreamed that this is the last incarnation.

Now is the time, and I hope that dream will make the dream come true.

1 Like

Time to move on vibes

3 Likes

Might be interested…

3 Likes

I am interested.

5 Likes

I am interested if what remains to be done is not intensely hard

3 Likes

interested

4 Likes

I honestly believe if we keep focusing on ascending and evolving in this life, even if we come back, life would be easier and easier each time since less things to learn and Karma i guess.

However its a nice concept and i wish you success with the field if it gets made…

100% itd be the most epic one ever for sure.

1 Like

Interested.

3 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested.

Most of members on forum want it.

But to ensure that has his last reincarnation in this life

We should ascend to 7D

Here everybody is different some advanced & some are beginning in spirituality.

I don’t think such thing is achievable this life especially the lot of we need to achieve the 7D

1 Like

Interested.

interested

Interested

I am definitely interested!

Interested!