2 Likes

Change

Money

Man

:thinking:

Edit:
Tried again for a 4th:

Power

Only took a few seconds, but is “man” really a word ?

8 Likes

You’re gonna be a New Man, more Money and All, Things Are Gonna CHANGE! :grin::pray:

4 Likes

Update: Happinness is NOT Overrated, sorry, I Like Being Happy!

Happiness is Overrated, plus that*s on you, no one can make you happy, but yourself.

Although 1 million dollars might change my mind lol, idk.

@Dr_Manhattan Use Your Brain To BE HAPPY!
You got the mental Technology and all the mental hacks to be Happy, plus you got a FINE Brain/Mind!

3 Likes

Purpose
Money
Miracles
Health

7 Likes

gratitude
health
lesson
love

6 Likes

I went line-by-line and I couldn’t find happiness…

but I found Pope, Doe, Woop and Pobre (if Spanish counts)…
—not my first words, though

4 Likes

Pope lol, The ROMAN Catholic Creed Gonna Stay Universal (Including this Thread) lol

3 Likes

Miracles
Alignment
Connection
Self-Care

8 Likes

I see Miracles often, yet a Miracle can mean different things for different persons - It’s Gonna be a Miraculous Next Year for Many, @Rosechalice! :pray:

5 Likes

Creation
Power
Money
Health

7 Likes

It’s Your Creation, You Can Achieve ALL of These! :+1:

@GianLee, Miracles, Again. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank You so much dear @Starlight ! It is really special for me! :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Creation
  • Family
  • Miracles
  • Money
7 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel about them as well. I guess it’s what my higher self feels I might need to focus on and believe in more. :angel:

2 Likes

Sure it is. Maybe this is for you to dig more into what makes a man a man…Maybe to find happiness in being a man … maybe lots of other things :thinking:

Also, why do you keep deleting posts? :stuck_out_tongue: There wasn’t anything wrong with what you wrote.

2 Likes

I’m so glad that you find it special, dear @GianLee! Seems about right for you :purple_heart: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Really inspiring, I appreciate it with all my heart, I love the simple things in life. :pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Do you have any idea audio/field base on Alignment?

2 Likes

It can be broad and depends on what you want to focus on. Like work, money, happiness, heart, spiritual etc etc . What type of alignment are you looking for?

1 Like