The Flow (Patreon Release)

I was using the Jing infusion along with Environmental Jing saturation in the morning and I literally became a machine, no tired at all, fully energized throughout my work as a waiter as I have to do lots of physical activities, cleaning, moving, etcā€¦ This Jing field really surprised me for so much natural energy effects like its from my own body and none of energy drinks or substances would compared to this state, even the older fields like plasma charged mito, old jings. Well done Sapien, another unknown masterpiece. :pray:

31 Likes

The Jing and Chi infusion fields feel much stronger and somehow more easily integrated into my system, compared to the ones in the Ancient Arts album (idk how they compare to the negentropic ones tho), yet also i can loop them for much longer and still not feel much overload or overwhelmed.
truly an amazing combination right here
Thank you so much Dream for this masterpiece :heart:

18 Likes

Ive been listening to the Chi and Jing audio daily for more than a year, so Iā€™m very much looking forward to comparing it to this new version ! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am not sure which of the environmental fields is responsible for this, and this is just an observation/theory, but I feel like since having played these, much less insects are entering my apartment.

Which I like very much :relieved:.

Those little monsters belong to the outside. I guess this is my human DNA speaking, since insects were historically, and still are today, one of the main sources of transition of diseases.

I mean, no one cares about insects on the astral planes, they are just like a visual effect of the environment there. But here in the physical, they are a threat to human survival.

9 Likes

wow itā€™s interesting, for me it is the oppositeā€¦ the first time I listen to Chi environment my room was full of mosquitoes, I was meditating for about 10 minutes with the audio and at least 6-8 mosquitoes were surrounding me, for a moment I thought how strange they are too many in a very short time but I remembered that it has Itā€™s been raining these days and itā€™s humid and hot outside and the window is open, itā€™s normal, but now that you mention it, it may have been Chiā€™s environmental field lol :joy: (or maybe not)

oh and they werenā€™t biting me they were just there floating about 50 cm from me, those mosquitoes were supercharging with chi but unfortunately I had to remove them

7 Likes

Big tip:

You can either print this like to put it close to you or make it a tag (i have it like that) youll know later why better as a tag :ok_hand:

Make your playlist however you want it; mine is:

Vibrational R x 1
Protected Spaces x 1
Pure Land Blessings x 1
Quasi KA x 1
The Torsion F x 1
Unconditional Love E x 1
Unconditional Love I x 1
Pure Magnetic Heart C x 1
Jing Env Sat x 1
Jing Infusion x1
Chi Env Sat x 1
Chi I x 1
Fa Jin Gong I x 1
The Kinetic QC x 1

That playlist lasts 54 mins, the storage card stores for 1 hour, so as soon as you start playing the list, activate the card by pressing the thumb on the center and saying ā€˜storeā€™ .

Now you can save all that energy for later use, when you are doing stuff where this energy could come in handy without having to play it

you can scratch the extra ones i added and add instead:

• work out ones and then release it at the gym

• you can add kisspetin/man or woman field/jing martian and release it during sex :star_struck:

• Minor and Major BP, Breath of the Belly, for other practices.

• Cone of P, Myofascial Release and Anointing, the magician, Astrologically Inclined, Probability Wave, Moon Oil, EXP for magic/manifestation work

Thats why is easier and better to have it as tag so its on you once you activate it if you want to be fully focused while meditating as well for example.

Of course those who own the Tower of Power
( cries in jealousy ) dont need to do this, but can play around with the same idea :)

The best thing about using that card is that you can store 1 hour playlist at a time to play it the next day so you only have to listen to x list one day then the next day use the card and release the playlist and repeat, that saves a lot of time, and if you play KQ it definitely integrates deeper, it is not a weak link at all (the card that is) it actually stores only 1 hour max but when you release it, you feel the fields lingering for many more hours.

25 Likes

Is the protected spaces field for protecting us from something bad happening to us at home, for preventing negative entities and energies from entering the home or something else ?

7 Likes

Man, I tried the new Chi and Jing fields, both for Environment and the Infusion ones and OMG, I Actually Felt Stronger (although Superhuman Mutant helps, these new Jing fields are OP, Truly Magnificent when it comes to Physical Strength) and moved some objects easier when I cleaned the house (more like a couple rooms and I only needed to move one sofa, which isnā€™t really heavy, but I felt like Superman lol, my Strength was Overwhelming - I think these Beautiful fields can also speed up any physical healing, maybe psychological too).

Thank You, Captain, You Are The Baileus or Imperator :crown: of Geniuses :muscle::brain:, judging by Your Creations! :pray:

Iā€™ll mostly use these instead of older Chi and Jing, from now on.

14 Likes

If only we would get some answers, even just a little bit of explanation/info.

2 Likes

Can Jing make me more handsome and stronger?

2 Likes

Today I played the. Unconditional love for environment field ,while laying on a field.
Before playing the field i was almost alone ,30 minutes later there were 3 groups of people cotaining about 15 people ā€¦
Coincidence ? I think not :no_entry_sign:

11 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

So i tried a couple of days this way:

And tho it feels nice, it felt like disrupting :point_down:

THE FLOW

duh. Me. (With the extra audios i added in between these fields that is)

So i switched it like this and now it flows :relaxed:

Quasi KA x 1
The Torsion F x 1

Vibrational R x 1
Protected Spaces x 1
Pure Land Blessings x 1
Jing Env Sat x 1
Jing Infusion x1
Chi Env Sat x 1
Chi I x 1
Fa Jin Gong I x 1
Unconditional Love E x 1
Unconditional Love I x 1

Pure Magnetic Heart C x 1
The Kinetic QC x 1

Put the extras at the beginning and at the end, put the Unconditional LE/I at last before the PMHC, it feels great now.

Just in case someone was trying this method, when adding other fields try the keep all the ones from the flow together then add others at the top or bottom.

14 Likes

This is awesome. Thanks!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know that about jing. :astonished: The strength is known but not what could make you more handsome or attractive. Have you noticed that you are more attractive to the opposite sex after using the Jing fields? or does anyone have related experiences?

1 Like

I have tested this and found out that the Jing and Chi version both feel stronger than previous free ones, so has anyone tested whether the new Vibration Riser is more powerful than the OG Raise your vibration?

9 Likes

Mini Review:

Although we are almost in summer, it :cloud_with_rain: heavy earlier with rough loud thunders, my cat always gets scared and ran with all hair up to hide under my bed.

I was coincidentally about to start the flow playlist and like a minute into the Vibration Riser she came out and laid on the sofa that is right below the living room window :rofl: like literally defeating the thunders lightening through it with the calmest face. I should have taken a pic, zero fear. And fell asleep peacefully after.

17 Likes

It feels stronger for me. I cant stop listening to Vibration Riser so I loop it quite often.
Its like you become center of vibrational wave or ā€œvibrational sunā€

12 Likes

I would like to know this too, the music is much more catering to my taste lol

1 Like

It also works for the environment, so by that it should give some more extra vibrational boost in effect, through the environment

6 Likes