The Flow (Patreon Release)

Excellent! Thanks so much. My older brother wont listen to fields/ Does’nt believe. So he’s gonna have to live in fields! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 Likes

Amazing

6 Likes

Already downloaded them from Patreon.
Thank You, @Captain_Nemo.

Could the Environment fields (maybe Protected Spaces) be used to prevent Or diminish Natural Disasters, like Earthquakes (I just experienced my first earthquakes last evening - terrifying experiences)?

9 Likes

Thank you for this new release! Beautiful and exciting :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::star2::star2::star2::star2: and so many violin tracks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

What an amazing album! Thank you so much, Captain. I will put these to use immediately :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you ! Just started with Vibrational Riser :heart_eyes: sounds so beautiful!

7 Likes

really?

for me and for the enviroment??? wowwwwww!

this is precious!

i can say that in my very toxic work place where i have probed everything from you until this moment

this whole stack has made a real tangiable difference.

example: a college that was very aggressive with me did excuse himself for everything he did until this point!

extraordinary

the said person is only ego and trauma. this is a great achievement Cap!

thank you for your work and efford!

brilliant!

15 Likes

Jing infusion for me, feels stronger than the one from ancient arts :smirk:.

18 Likes

The Flow - YouTube

The Flow - Album by Sapien Medicine | Spotify

https://tidal.com/browse/album/296365348

The Flow by Sapien Medicine on Amazon Music Unlimited

‎The Flow by Sapien Medicine on Apple Music

The Flow - Sapien Medicine - Deezer

17 Likes

Some YouTube videos can be played even when app closed and some cannot … usually videos older than three years cannot. Why this series cannot be played in the background with app closed? Is there something in the settings while uploading that prevents it?
Thanks
And thank you again Captain for the wonderful series :hibiscus:

1 Like

so does the jing Infusion, Fa Jin Gong Infusion and chi Infusion replace or make the other audios unneed right?

2 Likes

Probably.

I think they are extra focused on infusing you with these energies.

Cuz, like with Unconditional you from alchemy of love, i would feel love entering me, but this one, Unconditional love infusion is like damnnn its coming straighttttt aightt meee.

And then you can look at your photos, or in the mirror, and oh my oh my, you might start feeling lots of love for yourself.

27 Likes

Hi Dream
Thank you so much for this beautiful album. You have gifted us an amazing treasure trove of fields!
I love the music on all the tracks, they are all sound sublime. Felt very loved and blessed as I meditated to the album. Thank you!
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Captain

5 Likes

Pure Lands Blessings is so beautiful
I don’t really know how to explain what I feel, maybe it’s a happiness, a joy
I had some worries about an upcoming exam but right now my mind is empty. I feel super comfortable and want to melt down in these blessings
I haven’t been using a Pure Lands mandala for a pretty long period of time, now I realise what I lost
Thank you, Dreamweaver!

31 Likes

Thank you so much for this amazing gift, Captain! My workplace is about to become lovely and peaceful!
Very very grateful!!!
:pray: :pray: :pray:

15 Likes

Once more, Christmas already happening in May… :partying_face: :gift:

17 Likes

Well done, Dream

7 Likes

It’s different or better than the previous “Atmospheric Vibration Riser” ?

2 Likes