The Freedom Course Focused Group

The Freedom Course Focused Group

(Thanks @SammyG for the stamp of approval.)

Who is this for?

Those in the course that are really serious about their results and are looking for an extra edge along with a group of like minded users so that you can share together. Experience the growth we have enjoyed in the past few months alongside all 21 members of the group.

To have access to this, you would need to own The Freedom Course already, no exceptions.

The private group is hosted on Telegram where you will have space to ask questions and join in on the constant conversations we have.

What’s different?

Thanks to the constant sharing, the 1:1 sessions we have had, and seeing what has helped people breakthrough their situations, new ideas and tools have come about. The most impactful testimonials have come from members in this private group not because I am heavily involved with every case but because everyone is in there helping each other with the understanding of the results they should seek out (although I participate often as well).

How many spots are available?

Only 29. 14 Left.

This is to complete a total of 50 people for the private group. I believe that more than this will be too much.

Tools

Higher Liberation (field)

Through my journey of seeing releasing techniques and tools they have been split between the focus on either concentrating on feeling/energy or focus on thoughts. If you collapse two feelings you immediately experience a higher state although your mind will be active and if you collapse two concepts/thoughts you will be left with a specific state of total clarity and peace but soon after you’ll notice that you’ll be left with feelings you didn’t take care of due to the specificity of the thoughts/concepts.

The idea came about to do something new and different that is only possible due to the ability of making tools.

Cross Collapsing

Higher liberation not only releases the polarity of feelings but of thoughts at the same time. The effect of this is that you’ll be left with both a silent mind and a higher state for every topic that you work on.

In order to accomplish this, the field helps you by using your subconscious and work on the topic that you’re currently focused on so that it brings up the polarities of both feelings and concepts allowing you to experience a deep and thorough session.

Functions

Passive: The field has a passive function of collapsing constantly while it is on you.

Active: Anything that you put your focus upon receives full priority of the collapsing capabilities. This can be further compounded by focusing on the feeling and saying something about the feeling outloud.

Liberator Function

Best done with focus and eyes closed, anytime you say “Activate” following a concept/topic or even focused on a feeling and saying “This Feeling”, the field will create a full focused session on this and continue to work on it until he gets to the root of the situation. Once it is done, it will give a wave of good feelings or what can be perceived as joy. This way you’re not left wondering whether it is done or not.

Filling What Was Emptied

One of the worst scenarios of getting into the world of letting go/releasing is that you’ll constantly let go of things but won’t give yourself love and joy at the end of your sessions. This causes phases of deep emptiness and disassociation. Every concept/topic/feeling you work on at the same time that you release, you will be filled with energy such as joy and love.

According to the tools my colleague and I use to confirm data and fields, Higher Liberation is:

57x better than collapsing feeling polarities
89x better than collapsing concept polarities

(People that have used it will probably share their stories)

—----

The Scale of Emotions (field)

Yes as in Task 1 in the Freedom Course as a field.

Keep in mind that while it is not designed to do all the work for you, it will make it much easier to focus on what you must process to get the full experience of the Scale of Emotions.

Using mechanisms from the Higher Liberation, this field takes all 172 Topics and helps you process them so long as you are actively focused on the session.

The only thing that will be required from you is to have your eyes closed, say “Activate”, and be present in the session. When it is done, you will receive a wave of good feelings.

This is one field that is recommended to run every few weeks as a general clean up.

—----
The following two fields are made to facilitate the Goal accomplishment part of the course:

Source Intention

This field is designed to fuel and fill you with the intent that you’re working on and convert it into a having state once you run enough cycles of it.

The general rule is that if you run 5 cycles of the field, you’ll feel the intent morph from something that feels distant from you to something you already have and so it will be ready for you to create a focused session of intending your goal.

No worries, there are safeties built into it so you don’t intend something you shouldn’t.

Say “Activate” + Hold the feeling and thought of your intent for 10 seconds. It will infuse you with your intent in its new form. You can do this multiple times, I recommend 5-10 times depending on how much work your goal needs.

Regardless you should collapse all resistance to your goal with Higher Liberation prior to this.

Source Prayer

To continue the cycle of setting and communicating your intention this field helps you set the best conditions to hold your intention so if you’re to do 10-30 minutes of focusing on your intention this field will help you focus and communicate your intent in a very focused manner.

Using this after Source intention is best practice.

“Activate” + Hold the feeling and thought of your intent for 10 seconds and then for as long as you wish after that.

To Get Started Click Here

19 Likes

To expand on the benefits of the Higher Liberation field, I recently used it on the concept of anxiety because it’s something that I have been dealing with for a long time. I sat with it for a bit over 30 minutes which was not a full session for me because I had to go to class, and even then the results were extremely noticeable. Walking by big groups of people no longer made me itchy, no weird heart feelings or heart racing and I wasn’t avoiding eye contact. This will not be my last session working with anxiety so I will definitely expand on that at some point.

Another issue I overcame through this course was Seasonal depression, which is something I had been struggling with since late middle school/early high school, and I’m an adult now. This was a result of me associating cloudy and rainy days with negative events. As a product of consistently using the emotional scaler and early groundwork with the liberator, I can confidently say I completely erased that issue.

The benefits have no end when it comes to this course. The only limits are the limits of your own creativity/ideas, so it’s up to you what you would like to create with this. I would get into this group as soon as possible because It’s done me so well being a part of it.

10 Likes

Genuinely one of the best investment to make around here.

You’ve got 4 NFT-level fields for the price of one + access to an ever evolving group of inspiring folks.

Those last 3 months have been mind blowing and I’d highly recommend anyone to join.

11 Likes

Well said!! :blush: :heart: :smiley:

I am so glad that these fields will be offered to other people because they are AMAZING! The Light Collapser + the Course already on their own are limitless but this is limitlessness on steroids. Sweet, sweet yummy Source steroids hahahaha

I think it’s the most fun I’ve had in years, trying to come up with new ways of going about things and seeing issues fade away. I don’t feel like the same person I was two months ago.

I sound like a late night infomercial, but, well, for me to do this shamelessly speaks volumes :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been both productive and motivating to see what others in the group are coming up with and to witness them mastering various aspects of their lives. I’m really looking forward to see where we’ll take this as new people come on board! :smiley:

8 Likes

So in the part of the higher liberation where it says “this feeling” you said anxiety to activate the session? not activate anxiety or this feeling anxiety? is that correct?

3 Likes

Any questions on the material of the Private Group, should be asked in the group :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also from me, this was and is still a hell of a ride. But what i can say, this course and the private group helped me a lot. There is no way to find words for it. Im much slower with the progress due to personal circumstances, but that doesnt matter, everyone has its own pace and If there is a problem or a question, for sure it will get solved there. For me this was the best investment so far

12 Likes

Well said and agreed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am late to the party but I just want to say this is definitely worth it if you have the capital. Angel is incredibly helpful and giving with his assistance and knowledge. Not to mention the fields are incredible. If you put in the work, you will see a massive return. Everyone in this group is very supportive, loving and working on integrating true freedom. As BremerJung said, for sure one of the best investments i’ve made so far.

8 Likes