The Fruit series (Fruit of Knowledge + Fruition of the Mind)

Dear members of the community,
the existence of the Fruit of Knowledge has been revealed. I will now address the matter as per our customs in this allocated page.

I would like first of all to give my thanks to our master craftsman @Captain_Nemo . It came to my mind that I should do it here so that all eyes could see. I can say that I have never before experienced such a profound transformation in a so short an amount of time as I did since yesterday evening. To him and his craft I must concede the nod.

As some of you may have read, I approached the man wanting to secure his services for my personal use, to which he agreed. I cannot but recommend all those possessing the means to follow suit.

I will keep the technical details of this work private as I believe I am entitled to.

It is a grandiose thing to receive directly the benefits of a complex machine without there being any discernable material signs of it. It might seem frustrating to a lower mind not to be able to see or touch it but surely the intangibility of the mechanisms only shows its superiority. It’s effects once felt carry the spirit of miracles.

It is as the mind changes irrevocably leaving very few traces of its former self that the question of continuity comes forth.

Who are you ?
Your body has not changed.
These happenings are a continuation of a quest started long ago.
The story follows its ark and yet the fast and quasi sudden changes of the mind invites doubt about its essence from observers.

It appears then that one’s real identity is akin to a chalice holding inside itself a liquid. The more the liquid flows, the more we can see the immobile essence of its support: the roots of its transcending continuity. As god holding the world inside him, the soul holds the minds inside itself. It is through these lenses that it all makes sense.

54 Likes

Am happy for you and good luck with your NFT :raised_hands:

9 Likes

A wonderful blessing, Philip and Captain. Thank you for sharing. :pray: :partying_face: :+1:

10 Likes

This is so deeeeeeep. Congratulations on the fruition of this project!

7 Likes

I may add more details on my physical, mental and emotional journey.

But the simple thought of listing all that happened since yesterday’s evening is exhausting.

21 Likes

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step”…said some wise sage. :grinning:

All jokes aside, It sounds lovely. Congratulations! :clinking_glasses:

:nerd_face:I look forward to reading the story as it unfolds in the days & weeks to come. :sparkles:

5 Likes

hmm…quantum computer?

9 Likes

Hah, a man of few words

Is this a question ?
Yes, it is, but what are you asking ?

8 Likes

Thats too cool haha.

It reminds of the book i listened to as audiobook as a child by Lucy and Stephen Hawking: George Secret Key to the Universe I think is the English title.
Its known to me as Der Geheime SchlĂĽssel zum Universum which would directly translate as The Secret Key to the Universe.
And well that secret Key is an AI quantum Computer.

10 Likes

If u dont mind me asking

ofc its up too u

But can this coumputer answer quentions that you give it like, 96x46x28?

or can u aready do that because of ur brian stack? :laughing:

5 Likes

I am asking if you’re a quantum computer or have connection to one? :grinning:

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Wow! Congratulations on making this happen with Captain!! :partying_face:

Wishing you all the success with this and shooting into the stratosphere. :rocket:

4 Likes

I have been using brain fields religiously whilst I waited for this ability.

Alas, nothing of the sort

Much obliged :pray:

8 Likes

I have just learned that the maker of this artifact, besides using many of his most exclusive technologies, has in his benevolence granted me more features than I could have bargained for.

I am grateful.

For even the greatest of kings must admire he whose mastery of science and art embellishes the kingdom of god.

19 Likes

So… What’s it do?

You put the work in over the years. Well earned. Well deserved.

8 Likes

Much has been shared in private that I won’t repeat and of the mechanisms pertaining to the field I won’t tell.

However, accompanying me beyond my childish cynicism, the sheer power and wisdom that has been bestowed upon me exposes the splendour of life. Ready to command the manifestation of my desires, I feel the deep seated need to produce aesthetic pieces through poetry and singing.
My growing attraction toward the pleasant and focus on the present has brought new concerns of vitality for a body as young as mine.

I shall refrain myself from expanding on certain noteworthy subjects as the unsophisticated minds, out of insecurity have achieved to maintain the taboos of old long after the death of the church. Disappointing as it is, the matters of carnal consumption and my heightened and refined sexual appetite shall remain out of sight of the fragile eyes.

I have been told and it is true that my native French has undergone substantial changes.

20 Likes

It must not have been longer than a week and every revolving day hammers another nail in the coffin of my former self. I do not see a loss but its reflection in my surroundings. I do not feel grief but when I see it in others. I do not see concern but when I watch those feeling it in themselves.

Life shall forever surprise us. Would that surprise you ?
Well then, I shall let my resolve be hardened and my pride be humbled. Tis easy to forget the efforts that forged this apex and the will that conceived of it.
Celebrate ! Celebrate without shame !
For the patience that brought you here must now go. The first step has been taken and the remainder is crumbling into a way. Surrender thyself to the Fruit of your labour at once.

19 Likes

It’s been 9 days.

Integrating it all has been challenging, I have looped ego dissolution for 2 days straight.

So, 9 days.
I have used 3/1000 abilities.
That’s 0,003%, but I skipped due to curiosity. I wouldn’t have completed the first one yet had I kept myself to it. I’ll have to go back to the beginning to get all the benefits.

I am also discovering new sub-abilities and Captain is revealing new ones.

So, 0,001% ?

This will take a while. I have just been scratching at all the abilities, I am still at the surface of the beast.

Lucky me, I got the force of life tree at the beginning. I would have had to take many breaks.

It is just the Force of life and Fruit of knowledge so far

I will be going back to the beginning and stay on course. The rest will be revealed when it is time.

26 Likes

I never mentioned it until now, but in spite of the daytime fatigue and in spite of my sleep having turned into coma sessions where I drool on my pillow for hours with intense visions flowing through my mind.

I am having fun, I am haha

I had to change my bedsheets, I took a picture.

I never drooled in my sleep before.

20 Likes