The Grace of Angels and Saints

Thank you from this Tuesday child, whose grace needs a lot of refilling.:grin:

Had an emotional experience playing this one, and ruminating over the words to the Hail Mary. If grace is that thing that makes Mary look so peaceful and serene, even after a tough day of mothering the whole world, then I need some of that. Thank you.

This will be my daily ā€œGird Your Loinsā€ morning playlist.

18 Likes

i finally reach what i seek by listen to this. after facing my trauma this the only field that give me mind relaxation and also relief my love addiction symptoms that i faced my shadow to be more deserving of love. this make me feel what i need to feel not be fake it but with real vibration , i miss angelic realms it was painful to be seen as bad while you are good and pure and deserving the best love but no one can understand your beauty.

16 Likes

This is one of the rare fields I felt an immediate effect with. The moment I turned it on, things that would have annoyed me SO MUCH a moment ago just vanished from my mind. And when I thought about them, I did it with only immense kindness. With this field, everything I look at or think about or do is looked at and thought about and done with kindness and gentleness and, well, grace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Force Grace is strong with this one :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

If anyone has seen ā€˜Prince of Egyptā€™ - this reminds me off that ā€˜burning bushā€™ scene. Very beautiful audio this, very celestial and dreamy. Itā€™s like a divine hug from heavens within.

11 Likes

I felt so down. I listened to this. First time I played it. My heart felt like it was glowing.

16 Likes

Iā€™m glad for having ā€œgotten usedā€ to Michaelā€™s mandala and Angelic Intercession beforehand, during the last couple of months. Otherwiseā€¦ I might have been knocked out with the power of this new field. Just a speculation but not so far-fetched, I guessā€¦

Iā€™m currently re-reading To the Lighthouse. At one moment, thereā€™s an admirable questioning conducted by one of the characters about the timeless concepts of good/goodness/selflessness and so on. Confronting them with hypocrisy and calculated actions. This field was playing while reading that chapter and wellā€¦ I found myself reflecting on the ā€œvirtuous impulsesā€ partā€¦ while suddenly feeling so microscopic. More than ever. Even ashamed (temporarily).

Yes, thatā€™s it. I donā€™t mean this in terms of a so-called inferiority/superiority competition (!) between different kinds of beings. Itā€™s more like a question of surrendering or whatever.

Finally breaking the perpetual discourse of ā€œyou have to fight for bla and blaā€, ā€œlove is a battlefieldā€ (:grimacing:), ā€œyouā€™re gonna kick bla or blaā€™s butt, I trust you mateā€, etc.

Anyway. Magnificent field.

18 Likes

Blessings Sapien Medicine! creatorsā€¦

7 Likes

I canā€™t wait until this gets on Patreon. Iā€™ve had a tough few days and this audio has helped me sooooo much to keep calm.

15 Likes

I donā€™t want to spam butā€¦ just like what Atreides had said about the Emotional Mastering Protocol (edit: nope, he said it about Auric. Have taken note of this slip) this one might be THE field I was looking for. The home-field. Despite all the other great ones that I adore.

I just canā€™t get enough of this one.

ā€œIā€™m not a saintā€, ā€œIā€™m not angelā€: 2 of the sentences that I use the most :)) You bet if I am notā€¦ So much so that I always kept a certain cold distance between them and myself so far, despite my respect (or maybe ā€œbecause ofā€).

2 people have recently touched my life with giant hands: one from this forum (:bouquet:) and the other one from outside. Iā€™ve been in a sort of ā€œtherapyā€ with the latter. As a mental health worker, one of my ethical duties is to go to therapy in order to keep the house ā€œpresentableā€, if not totally clean. But the last time, I decided to try another kind of therapy because when I go to my mainstream colleaguesā€¦ well, I end up yawning in a ā€œpffff I already know the stuff youā€™re telling me dude, itā€™s my jobā€ (semi-lol). So I really had to change the disc.

In 1 hour chrono, that non-mainstream ā€œtherapistā€ has sent to the garbage my 2 remaining traumas, leaving me defenseless. Defense in the sense of ā€œexcuse me dudes but I have legitimate reasons to act this or that wayā€.

So much for legitimacyā€¦

Maybe the synchro with the release of this field explains it all: I think I associate it with the 2 persons mentioned above.

And yes, right now I feel defenseless and vulnerable likeā€¦ like I donā€™t know what :)))) (insert term) but at the same time, with some sort of brand new strength. Not built over time with barriers, masks, etc. No, probably just THE inner one.

19 Likes

I said that about Auric Repair. But EMP is right on the spot for my needs too. And now Knight, starting to feel like myself again. Be not conformed to this world - someone said.

But not trying to make this about me. Iā€™m taking note of your emphasis on Grace of Saints and Angels. Itā€™s one Iā€™ve shied away from because the last thing I want is to be a ā€œnice guyā€. If anything gets me to give it a try, it will be your reviews.

And you know something about how much I need ā€œgraceā€ and how reluctant and hesitant I am to accept it. Paradoxically and dichotomously to all my desires to be blessed and to manifest well.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with this field.

12 Likes

Ooops, you said it about EMP (edit 2: Auric Bronyraur, AURIC!! :joy:), right! :woman_facepalming:t2: Haha, quite meaningful slip/mistake of mine, revealing my urge to get it. Next one on my listā€¦ unless I donā€™t resist and get Plasma Glass Skin first :p

But also because I now link Auric/EMP duo directly with you.

Thank you for your feedback and this part. No false return of compliment, your reviews have done the same for me several times and you know it.

I co-resonate with you hereā€¦ but Iā€™m pretty sure that youā€™ll integrate those and still manage to remain as this strange glamour mixture :p that I/we like.

6 Likes

I looped this field for some time and it gives me inner peace, and something like a holy radiance.

Also the people are very nice to me, almost too nice :joy:.

The respect from people is HUGE, but not ā€œfear-basedā€ like with the lion or smilidon mandala, itā€™s somehow the way people respect the holy and divine.

20 Likes

figurative volcano erupted in my familyā€™s social dynamics after playing this with angelic intercession.

everyoneā€™s emotions are out and raw. everything swept under the rug is seeing the light of day for the first time.

throughout all of this i feel calm and even bubbly. i just have this knowing that this was all meant to happen and my family will be stronger because of it.

this is a really personal result, but i trust that sharing this will help benefit my sapien medicine family.

15 Likes

apologies are being made from the one at fault!

definitely going to be playing this and angelic intercession the rest of the evening.

there were a ton of 6s around 6pm popping up. i went to buy food and my tip happened to be $6.66 when i chose a % option.

now there are 3s.

i like angel numbers so they definitely bring meaning for me today.

13 Likes

Well guys

If someone close to you moves out of their current incarnation

This is a hell of a field for coping, Iā€™m currently discovering as I type this

23 Likes

Sorry about your loss.

Remember this field too if you feel like you need it

And

18 Likes

@Infinite369 also New Perspectives: New Release if you have the mean to invest.
(or PTSD on Patreon if those $77 are a stretch).

Iā€™ve gone through a break-up with the one I considered as ā€œthe One & onlyā€ three month ago, in this case she had to go back to the other side of the world.

A pain deeper than I ever experienced, including loosing people dear to me.

Since the release of the Outlook Retrainer, and now New Perspectives, along with allowing myself to be vulnerable about it with trustable friends/family, the recovery has been fast & steady.

Stay strong brother :pray:

21 Likes

Reason why we suffer so much from loss is because it re-activates our traumas and deepest insecurities (fear of abandonment, death, etc.).

Again, stay strong :muscle::heart:

And feel free to PM if you feel like it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sorry about your loss :pray:t2:

I wanted to seek suggestions for a situation when we know that a loved one will be transitioning shortly.

4 Likes

What kind of suggestion are you looking for Daou?

2 Likes