The Halls of Valhalla

yeah they need to step their game up. You too bro.

2 Likes

Aww… thank you!!

I feel so loved with all of you rooting for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

As you should - because you are!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you, @Rosechalice !! :purple_heart::heart_eyes::purple_heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie! bouncing panda on heart

11 Likes

Oh… forgot to mention. All this happening as I was boarding my flight. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

About to take off :airplane:

14 Likes

wow that’s amazing. Happy trip! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That was one heck of a morning wake up!
Congratulations @Starlight and other owners on getting this!
With these being released more on a random basis, the game is becoming more fun :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Alright that’s it, I’m finally going research crypto. I can’t let myself miss another nft release, it’s getting too painful now lol

2 Likes

I was blessed enough to get this one. Lucky horseshoe and clovers on the pocket as always :four_leaf_clover:

Loved the concept, Odin knows how much I respect him. And probably my favorite artwork now. Stunning.

8 Likes

You don’t need any actual crypto to get any of these, though it might help in case your payment doesn’t get through (which happened to me a bajillion times) so you can use crypto (ETH-based) instead of a credit/debit card.

3 Likes

Don’t allow yourself to be controlled by FOMO :wink:

5 Likes

I would have said the same thing if it wasn’t for the fact I missed a Vallhalla field. But who knows, I’m sure I could save up enough to buy second-hand for a higher price

1 Like

…it’s a place on the astral plane (created by all the energy of all the souls who believe in it) and one can visit it via astral travel.

Here is what I personally would do if my # 1 goal would be to visit that place:

• Become more psychic and tap into the original energy of the Vallhalla place on the astral. Then you do not need the NFT to connect you with that place. Captain gave us the tools and fields to learn to tap in into those energies on our own in the long-term. All of those astral places are free to experience and visit – one just needs to master psychic skills. I know it is easier said than done :joy:

• Work daily with free Astral Primer field and try to visit that place live via astral projection. There are astral guides who can take you there.

• If none of these work, one can still visit all of those astral places later in the afterlife → so no FOMO!

6 Likes

You know, I kinda felt in my heart that this was the answer. Guess I got no other choice but to put the work in!

3 Likes

I created this to fit my phone screen better if someone else wants to use i, too
Also FreePrints on iOS is fantastic- it’s super easy to use & economically feasible :film_strip:

O &
If anyone knows how to create any of Nemo’s photo fields/ NFTs/ etc on a trading card type of template, plss lmk bc I’d loveee to place Nemo’s stuff on stuff like that- makes me feel like Imma be collecting baseball cards lol

1 Like

Maybe im gonna be OCDing here but i kinda feel it should be printed from each owners nft pic lol

1 Like

Holy sh*t, this new portal is strong.

I did not know why despite grounding fields I was feeling so spacey this morning, I’ve printed it and while in the flow I forgot it was right next to me.

Realized it and looked at it for 3 min, I’ve got quite a powerful activation to my 3rd eye area and now my upper body is vibrating.

The design is magnificent as well :heart_eyes:
Reminds me of BPiL.

11 Likes