The Heart Healer

Sudden depression in the chest, I listened to it 3 times, and I relaxed :pray:

3 Likes

Listened to this once out of curiosity and for a moment it felt as if my heart was levitating. Such an unexpected and weirdly wonderful experience.

4 Likes

why does this field make my chest tight and hurt?

1 Like

healing is not always painless.

3 Likes

I guess i had serious heart damage. I am guess Maybe because I’m going through a seriously hard break up. I don’t know what is life anymore. And my heart’s been hurting tons and soo much i can’t breathe properly. And other causes. Kinda feel sorry for my heart for going through soo much.

lol I just realized something in the description.
All enhanced and along with a deeper cleansing and of the emotional centres of the heart, the chakra or energy centre itself, and a realigned and connection to your own source of heart cantered energy.

Is this why when I went cold after the breakup, my heart hurted more after listening to this field like it opened up something in my heart to care. Wicked. XD

8 Likes

Is it normal this field makes the back of my head hurt. Makes me dizzy and also make me on the verge of a panic attack?

1 Like

No its not normal

do you know why its happening?

That’s my default state minus the panic attack since I am accustomed to it, without listening to anything. Doctors couldn’t find anything. Whenever you need to move your head move it slowly. progressively, without any sudden movements. Try not to touch and put pressure on the back of your head.
If it’s only while listening to this field. Then you should probably just not listen to it. Maybe listen to some general healing field, maybe it will be more gentle then a full-on focused field, and heal it passively over time.
I have no idea what to do if it’s an emotional center issue.

1 Like

what’s ironic is my left side of my neck is always uncomfortable and it cracks. Howevever, when i listen to heart healer it makes it dissapear, but the momment i stop it comes back. Not sure why, but i do feel super weird when I listen to the field. However, man if that is your default state, I feel super sorry. That must be super hard. What do you think caused yours?

Dunno it happened more then 2 years ago. I woke up one morning like that. Could be a stroke, heart attack, covid after effects, I had the biggest argument of my life the day before, so smthg could have happened while I was sleeping.

Yeah my whole body cracks, whenever I exercise my upper body I hear my bones moving with every rep. I can’t sleep on my sides cuz it feels like the veins in my head are getting clogged up.

1 Like

can i listen to it on loop?

of course, but see how it goes for you, see how are you feeling with it on loop

1 Like

Every morning first thing :white_heart: can’t wait to add eternal

Update - anti cancer is now 3 purifiers

7 Likes

Do they really stop working if one cancels their premium subscription? I have had it for a year, only recently cancelled it.

Premium fields only work as long as you keep paying the tier

2 Likes

I read the thread but it’s just speculation, Dream never really confirmed it,did he?

The one I quoted was from him.

1 Like

Hmm interesting. It’s weird because I downloaded them like all the other patreon ones and I feel like they do still work? Thanks though

Can this field cure inappropriate sinus tachycardia ?