Serum on Steroids.
All my past projects on steroids.
Everything on steroids with this :rofl:

The ultimate of ultimates.
Beyond one could dream of.
All that anticipation paid off.
Again and Again.
@Captain_Nemo you are the OG.
You’re ingenuity and sprezzatura of making it all possible makes ever in awe of all you do,

Really man, everything is chef’s kiss.

Finna fly out to Krypton now. :new_moon:

Saving the world, one NFT at a time :muscle:

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

3 Likes

This one really looks inhuman , any reviews ?

(ok, ready to post something - lite, partial experience)

When I first received InhumanX, I felt energy. A wave of energy from the bottom up.

2x review (first play, looped once)

My experience is very physical, earthy. Among the NFTs/fields I’ve played, this one feels most focused on the body, through the body.

Strength, mass, size, muscle; those qualities stood out. A balancing of form as well. Like my quads have usually been bigger than my hams, but I was feeling a bit bulkier on the back leg than I have before. There’s a lot more going on with the field, but I’m still developing sensitivity along with the experience, and gaining further knowledge about what that is.

Some context and reflection:

Summary

I think the focus on the qualities experienced is because I have a subconscious longing for Yujiro NFT. That’s the only NFT I neglected to get when my instinct was saying yes (possibly out of ego).

Among the projects that JonDoe and Dream combined here, Iron Doom is the only one I have first hand experience/knowledge of. Which, if you know you know, and is quite different imo.

Then again, with an NFT that is a combination of other NFTs, I’m guessing a person can probably tune in and focus their attention on the fields they would like to highlight? Personally I usually just go with whatever energy pulls me as I’m exploring.
Kind of wish I had more knowledge about what went in this and how it was designed, but am also learning to really learn just by energetically tapping into/connecting with the NFT and finding personal alignment.

(As of this writing I’ve played the audio over a dozen times in total over the last few days, so currently in the recovery phase)

Would like to add a big Thank you for this creation :pray:
and the chance to explore and grow with this energy.

10 Likes

So it’s safe to loop aslong one want?

I don’t know, and I personally can’t properly answer that. Like I don’t know how long someone would want to loop it for and, or how they may be engaging with an audio in a single loop. And I don’t know what would be considered safe or not safe with the person.

I feel a lot of this world is experiencing for your self, learning from that experience and sharing/discussing with another in further learning. Then deciding what is and what isn’t. Questions that could be asked with answers potentially found.

3 Likes

Anyone else with this NFT willing to share some of their experience? I have some questions, and kind of feel like my scope has been narrow considering the potential described. PM if interested

super this nft, in a few days and with little effort
my muscles are developed everywhere
I carry incredible weights
and i run like steve austin
the man who was worth 3 billion

be careful, as soon as the transformation begins, it goes very quickly
you have to do exercises, otherwise nothing will happen

for those who want to know
I’m not a sportsman
my trapezes are super visible, my biceps twice as big, my pecs, it’s incredible, my legs you can see muscles everywhere, I just have a little belly left, but I was fat before, I love it drink lots of water, I had a headache

9 Likes

How many times per day do you listen?

1 Like

1 hours start slow and increase

I always start with 3, and then I see what happens
above all, take it easy, there are audios that I have been listening to for a long time and that I had to listen to them once a day, they were so violent

there is currently one I only listen to it every other day
2 times
he is too strong for me
take it easy

4 Likes

:man_superhero:

Assemble the team.

1 Like

I have this file who needs pm me!